translate

Thursday 1 October 2015

GUESS WHAT IT IS?


This day has been full of words but only working ones. Hardly seen my boy wonder and my Little Wagga can’t talk believe it or not? Well, not words like we know it but I usually know what she is saying.

 

Almost eight pm and Hub not in yet. He left the house at six thirty this morning. I can’t remember where he was going, how bad is that? I can’t keep up with his diary.

 

Feeding Waggs tonight her dinner, I just broke down. I’m not kidding its no easier. I just cope better on the outside. But on the inside I hurt so badly. Really missing our girl. The pain is awful. I still don’t know how puppy walkers hand the guide dogs over to go to big school and then onto guide dogs for us? Thank goodness they do though as without them, we wouldn’t be able to have our wonderful dogs.

 

Going soon to watch the news. Not looking forward to what it says. I just wish the world would calm down especially Russia and the US. Russia means business for sure. I just pray for peace but we have never had it so why change? Our Labour Leeder got into bother yesterday as he said if he got into power, he would remove all nuclear threat to other countries, from our country. So does this leave us the UK as a shooting target?

 

Dealt with a little nasty man today. He said he was a bereavement counsellor; all I can say is God help those who have to talk with him. As he isn’t at all nice or understanding towards others. Everyone has been so lovely of late my faith in humanity has been restored.

 

Did I tell you what came through the door the other day? Yesterday in fact? Well, a square box. I got all excited. It was a free sample of hand cream. Right?

Wrong.

Thank Goodness just before my friends came, I didn’t put it all over my face…. Really it looked like a pot of Nivea.

Teen went into the hall where our table is for all the letters and he picked up the box.

“What’s this?”

Me, great isn’t it?

Teen.

“Tuna spread!”

Yack?

Yep, our friend Hanz read it out, 50p off next purchase too. Haha. Both Hub and teen not really wanting to know about it? Why? It looks really interesting. Quite a big pot for a free sample.

 

Can you imagine though? Mind you, I’m not that daft, I would have smelt it…. Haha.

 

My Teen left the sauce out in our conservatory where we have our dining table. I was cross as it was full but it had been out overnight so I decided it had to go in the bin, but to replace it on the shopping list, I needed to know what it was? Salad cream, squeeze mayonnaise? Brown sauce? Or tomato?

 

Well it was tomato. As I lifted the lid before I put it in the bin, I sniffed it. Well couldn’t smell anything so what did I do just before Trix and Hanz were coming? I gave it a squeeze so some air would come out and I would get a whiff.

Well

I got more than a whiff. All over my face I squirted myself.

 

I just hope it all came off or Hanz would wonder what the heck I had done to myself.

 

My little Waggs has been in her bed all day. If we play with her she plays back but most of the time she is so sad and so still. This isn’t like her at all.

 

I do wonder now if she has realised that Suki isn’t coming home after all. Gosh, I wish she was.

 

Trying to lift my blogs but really it’s so difficult. I just don’t want every blog to be depressing for you all.

 

To see someone like my strong Hub be so affected by the loss of his guide dog is so sad and then there is little Wagga. We all need a change. This is why yesterday with my friends out was a break from reality. I hope on Sunday we are getting a special visitor who said he may come through to see us. If we do, I am going to ask him to take us for a walk with Wagga so we can all enjoy the day watching her running free and being happy. That is what I need to see her tail wagging and to know she is in a happy place. I’m only happy when those I love are. And right now my Hub and dog are not.

 

As for teen? Teen is a teen.

Before I go I must tell you this. I wrapped Hub gift for his birthday up and learned that it was in christening paper with golden tape to stick it with.

 Oh well….. It feels Okay to me so will to him…. The benefits of having a blind Husband….

1 he can’t see what you wrap your gifts in

2 he doesn’t know how bad I look

3 he never complains about the housework. Well as long as I keep it generally tidy, and dust free, things like stains on floors walls and marks on furniture carpets? We are oblivious. I must say, that really really bothers me. If you have a kitchen floor with tiles. You see a mark. You rub like mad that one spot until it’s gone. We mop the floor and that stubborn stain? Well, I guess it’s still there.

 

My friends who can see say that my house is cleaner than theirs and I used to think they were just being kind.

Then I went to their houses and learned they weren’t.

Hahahahahahah. Joking, honest I am. Now all of my friends will be looking around their rooms…. I bet I’m in for an earful from them though.

 Having said that two of my blind friends are immaculate. I tease one of them JB and tell her she gets a cleaner in undercover. In the dark when everyone is a sleep. It’s so clean her house. As for Trix’s house? Well, Like, is Her Hub and he is the best cleaner around. She should hire him out.

 

I’m missing her already. The more I see them the more I miss them.

 But the more I see them the more I care for them. Each time never thinking it could be possible to care more about friends. They are like my family. We share a lot Trix and me we go way back. As for JB, she is going to arrange a fund raising evening in Northumberland where she lives, where we used to live. Proceeds going to Name a guide dog puppy Suki. Last time she raised money in the same way for Guide Dogs. She raised over £400

 

People are so kind. Most of them anyway.

 

OK I will be back tomorrow. If you are off to bed now, sleep well. Love that is lying next to you if they love you and if you are sleeping with no one in the same house as yourself. You are in my thoughts so you’re not alone. Not ever. Xxxx

No comments: