translate

Tuesday 6 October 2015

NEW HOG-NOSED SHREW WITH THE PUBICS

 
Way way way before the pumpkin hour, my Hub and Son went to their slumber. Hub not well. He has some kind of bug and Teen just exhausted. He’s not enjoying this travel and I don’t think he will last the time he is to be there. Its far to long for a kid of eighteen to drive. Tomorrow he has to get up at five in the morning. Forty hours work per week and ten hours plus driving. I have tried to tell him to think of it like University or a college course. But it’s much shorter. Only two months, though I do get the feeling that they will ask him to stay on. Teen is adamant he wants to do music. So be it. Though I told him he won’t be rich. He said money doesn’t bother him anymore. Hmm. That’s today. Let’s see tomorrow?

 

A lovely response to my blog today. One hundred and fifty views. I will never know, just what makes that amount of people all want to read the same blog. On other days, thirty views for one blog. It’s not as though there was a synopsis just before the blog itself? If there were I could understand. So it’s all in the title? May be.

 

Glad to say that two men have been arrested after the barbaric mowing down a Police officer yesterday in Liverpool.

 

One man was thirty and the other eighteen. I wonder who was driving. The one who wasn’t, if he was telling the driver to stop, I do feel a little, just a little sorry for him. Not too much as they had just done a robbery on an Estate agency. Why? How much cash would be in a place like that? Surely it’s all cheques?

 

The poor PC was married with two young children. It’s so very very sad. I hope the driver gets life.

 

Other news? A new species has been discovered in a place I have never even heard of. Sulawesi It is a town, but where? Hmm. Anyways, it has a long nose and extremely long pubic hairs….. Yack? Very large ears and flat nails rather than long claws.

 

Across eighty countries the UK has come up trumps top for the best health care for those who are dying. NHS and Hospices are the best in the world for palliative care says a new study.

Really? Who have they been asking? I hope this is true, for those who live in the UK, but in my experience, no. Not what I saw with my Mum, my Dad and Hubs Mum.

 

Current and former footballers suffer more from depression than the general public says a new study. Once again, not wanting to sound like a parrot, but really?

 

OK. Now then, hang onto your hats as this story I didn’t know whether to laugh, gasp or cringe. I ended up thinking yeah right, whatever. It was written in the Daily Star…. A man who was born without a penis is to be given one, a penis that is, but which part of his anatomy is it going to be made from?

 

Come on Bloggets, you have to guess…..

Answer?

 His arm…. Hahahahahahaha. I’m sorry. But his arm? How big? Thing is, the man, who I’m sure is armless. Said he has already slept with over one hundred women. So why waste money on him?

 

OK just a few more words as I think I need a cupper after that last story.

I never knew until today that Guide Dogs UK began its journey in Liverpool. A bit of land and a garage. Out of 28 German Shepard’s, seven were chosen to become Guide Dogs. That was way back in 1931. A lady from the US helped to start it all. She trained dogs in America and Sweden I think. Only some years later, other breeds of dogs were used for Guide dogs. Early forties the head of Guide Dogs moved to Leamington Spa.

 

So on that last note I am going out to let my Wagga visit the loo. Hmm. Thing is, the rain is actually pounding on our windows back and front. It’s like stereo rain. The front of the house is like the ocean and the back is a deep sounding drum. I just hope Wagga won’t keep me waiting out there? I will get drenched. She hates the rain too so I will have to take her collar. Well, I should rephrase that. I am not walking down the garden with only her collar; she will be in there, haha. Sorry, I’m a little delirious over the winkle story…. Later gators. X

No comments: