translate

Thursday 8 October 2015

A THOUGHT FOR THE WORLD


Hey to Turkey, Ireland, Netherlands, Australia, Italy, Germany, US, Portugal, UK and Canada. Those are my top ten Bloggets today.

 

The sun is shining, just been outside to my garage to get some food from our freezer. Spoke with a neighbour. It was a nice conversation. I felt somehow different talking to her. More relaxed. Not sure why? I think different horses for different courses. Haha. Not saying she is a horse, it’s a saying we use in the UK. I guess I don’t need to explain the meaning, it’s quite self-explanatory.

 

We spoke about vegetarianism. University work, dogs, holidays and more. Another neighbour went by at the time and said hello. It’s a lovely place to live here.

 

Well, I wonder if the world will be in a safe place soon. When I say safe, I mean from world war three? Really, America and Russia scare me. I can totally see both sides over the Syria situation. I just wish we could all live in peace. I always say it and we never learn. I get rather cross when we say we celebrate events like 11th of November. Well, commemorate I guess. But we haven’t learned a thing from our wars. Nothing. On the 11th of November in the UK we wear red poppies to show respect for the loss of our soldiers in the wars. But if we feel bad for them, why on earth do we still go to fight? I know there will be Bloggets who will say we need to to keep our countries safe, is that why people carry guns? To keep themselves safe? Really? I’m going to stop now as I could talk forever on this subject and it gets nowhere. I just know we have been given a world which is so beautiful full of exquisite sights sounds and smells. And we are doing our best to murder the land and our people too! There is so much anger in our world. I do wonder if this is our journey we have to pass by to get to hell. Well if that is the case, please hand me another map? I don’t want to go where the flames burn high.

 

As for those who think by murdering others they will get to see their God? Oh my…. Really? What kind of God do you believe in, a God who enjoys people getting slaughtered? Is that the kind of place you want to go to next?

 

Just a thought, I would love to hear what you think of this. All these scientific experiments, testing and treatments we are working with, why can’t someone invent a chemical that goes in the air to calm people down? Don’t you think that sounds a brilliant idea? Come on; let’s imagine this for a while.

 

You open your door and you feel calm. You are happy, life is gentle. You don’t hurt. Anger? What is that? Something that is written about in history books. Anger is a word our future generations can’t even begin to comprehend.

 

 You pass by people on your way to take the children to school. They smile and say hello!

 

Your drive to work. Cars let you out no one speeds. People are courteous!

 

There are no angry faces or voices and people help others. It sounds so easy, so why are we not doing that?

 

Okay, my canary is either angry or happy, whatever he is singing or shouting so loud I can hardly hear. My lap top talks each time I press a key. It’s so difficult to concentrate. I could go to the office to work or our conservatory, but I must do house work then I can come back at my leisure and chat to you. 

 

I’m so happy another story I wrote got published in the newspaper. I love doing that kind of work I really do. I’m so excited to say that next week I’m going into the big office to work for the day. I just hope I’m doing some good for this organisation. As I love writing so I can say I love my job.

 

Hub is collecting for Guide Dogs today with his colleagues in our city. There are very kind volunteers who have given an hour of their time to try to raise money for the team. At the bottom of this blog, I will give you a link that will let you hear an interview from a lady a young Mum who had perfect sight and what happened to her next, could happen to you. I can tell you that blind societies and the main group we have in the UK didn’t help me sadly when I went blind, the people who were there for me were Guide Dogs UK. And this ladies story is so similar to mine. She does have life a little easier as her Husband is sighted but her story is inspiring. She sounds an amazing lady. And the love she has for her dog is so obvious.

 

Teen off to work. He was full of compliments today. I hope he comes home with them too. He is there till eight tonight. So home by nine.

 

Spoke on the phone with my friends from Scotland. She is the person who is a teacher. She is so clever and I love her brain. So I have my fuel to get by this day. One day at a time. Sweet Jesus.

 

That was one of my Dads favourite songs.

 

So off now to clean. Lovely. Laters with love.

 

I hope one of these links works. I’m not good at this kind of thing….

 


 

 


 

No comments: