translate

Sunday 18 October 2015

SUNDAY DIARY


Good morning Bloggets. It’s raining and my dog is on a free run. I know that the rain won’t bother her, of course unless she has to work in it. Funny that, isn’t it? To play she will smile in the rain, to work she will be hesitant.

 

Teen working close to home today. Let’s see how he is when he comes home as it’s a totally different roll again for him. But, back at his old job.

 

His Father wants to see him soon. Hmm. Well, not sure when he is going to find the time now days.  Teen is so much more settled when he doesn’t see his Father as he really fills his head with utter rubbish, which totally effects teen for weeks afterwards. So we have had a great run of happier teen for a couple of months. But I understand why his Father wants to see him.  Ex blister in law who reads this can pass this gossip on. She can also remind my ex that the car he was responsible for getting for him is continuing to fall apart.

         

My darling Hub is doing his Sunday job of vacuuming upstairs. I have dusted right through and cleaned the kitchen from top to bottom. Hub has cleaned the dog run and I just made Teen some lunch he has ran in and back out again. I love it when he is working as his mind is happy; he is very active outside the house. I guess that is a good gene he got from my ex, as my ex was an amazing worker. I have never met his equal.

 

Looking forward to the office tomorrow. Mind you, how I’m going to cope with the tech of trying to log onto the internet there I’m not sure. I just want to hide away in the small office so I’m not in the way. Last time was cringe worthy when I think back, I was so comfortable in the office away from the other lovely staff so I couldn’t be a pest to them but only when I got home, I realised that I had been put in the big office and Hub had his meetings in the tiny one….. Gosh, I told Hub I just went where I was put, he laughed. But I cringed.

 

Since I started to write this my Waggs has just come in. she is shattered. On her bed now. That is an unusual sight. Oh, I love that little cutie.

 

Planning to go and visit our besties soon. They have said we can take Wagga; let’s hope she will be a good girl after the trauma of the train? Haha. We will have to get a taxi into town to the train station gosh, this will be a challenge. As Wagga won’t guide me and Hub hasn’t got LC now he used to follow me as I was guided by a member of staff at the station. Not sure how this will work. But it will mean we can stay at our friend’s house for more than three hours. I love visiting them. And we haven’t been out for over four weeks together.

 

I went to the shop today with Wagga for some milk. Because it was wet, I wasn’t looking forward to her working but after the initial look on her face to say. “Em. . . Mum. Check out the weather?”

 

As ever the branches bowed beating blades of sharp blanket like leaves full of autumn raindrops against my face as I passed by the overhanging foliage. Wagga did try to avoid them but much further to the left, we would be on the busy road.

 

As I went down the cycle track, passing the empty zoo normally full of cheeky monkeys hehehe. A lady passed me and a voice in front of me said.

“Oh, I love dogs; she probably can smell mine…. I know it says on her sign not to disturb her, but I can’t help myself.” Then she began to stroke Wagga, I got cross and normally I don’t and just be polite, but I said to her.

“Do you know why it says what it does? (Do not distract)

And began to tell her that now she has stood right in front of me, I got such a fright thinking I was walking into someone or something, that it has in fact made me dizzy and because the dog is now excited, I have to spend time sorting her out before we can continue on our way. Good job I continued I’m not hurrying for a bus?

 

I was calm, but had to get that across. Her answer, as she snaked off on her merry sighted problem free way was.

“Ah’hh’hh!”

 

Then the normal comment, as I went for milk, the assistant asked me what colour lid I buy? Well, I had already said semi skimmed. As I can’t see, they obviously can’t read.

 

OK. Enough of an attitude from me…. Hahaha. I was grateful at least they walked me around the shop rather than dump me like a shopping trolley at the door.

 

Bumped into a friend on my way out. We had a chat and that was fine as one, I was just coming out of the shop door, so when she said my name, not my dogs, I could ask Wagga to find left so we could stand still, I dropped her harness then was able to talk with my friend who waited patiently. It only took three seconds to do this. And this is also why we have a lead as well as a harness, so we can signify we aren’t working by dropping the harness and keep safely hold of our dogs with the lead.

 

Back home and let Waggs out before she left for her free run which she totally loved. And I expect she is dreaming about right now.

 

Okay, I hope your Sunday has gone well. Stay safe and happy and my two words for today are.  


   

No comments: