translate

Wednesday 21 October 2015

THE DIARY OF APPLE TALKING TO SPINNAGE


Well, Bloggets, how the heckers are you all?

 The sun is shining its even warm out there. Teen had the day off so went to the gym and now off to the coast then tonight meeting his other friend for a meal. I love it when he does this as when he was with It. He was a prisoner. He had to do what It did and that was very little. I’m still waiting for her to knock on his life again. I know she will as she plays games. Her heart was replaced with a stone at birth and her feelings are conscious only to her mind and her mind is related to money greed and her mind gives emphasis to herself and herself alone. She takes down anything in her way as her path is plated with golden promises.

 

Until she returns, he is leading a normal life for a teenager, though it’s a life I find incredulous at times, as I would say its an upside down way of living. But so far not back to front way of a lifestyle. It headed that way but now we are back on track.

 

For dinner I have made a pan of homemade stew. Yum. A homely meal for sure. I steeped overnight lentils, butterbeans and chickpeas. Put them in a pan of boiling water with salt and after they cooked a little, added onions and mushrooms and then after another ten minutes added spinnage and herbs. After a few more moments, I took my hand blender and turned the pan contents into a thick kind of substance, then added stock cubes and the raw vegetables of potatoes and carrots. Added more boiling water and after about ten minutes, added a tin of sweetcorn and kidney beans with some gravy granules and kept stirring. Adding more salt, pepper and my secret ingredient, something I would be lost without. HP brown sauce.

 

It smells delicious. I turned it low and continued cooking for another fifteen minutes stirring all of the time as the pulses may stick. I can’t wait to eat it.

 

Today has been a funny one. I haven’t done any work for work if you know what I mean; I slept in a little for the first time in ages. And then attacked my kitchen before I began to cook. It was such a mess. Teen had his normal exploding breakfast but after the gym, I did tell him to get his marigolds on and help out with the mess he had created, also told him to see to his bird, the feather kind.

 

He grumbled but did it. Everything with him is hurry. Life with my darling Son is like fishing. You see it and you have to catch it before it swims away…

 

Gosh, the poem I wrote yesterday has had one hundred views! Once again, it amazes me what you all, everyone across the world collectively decides to read and what you all decide not to read. It fascinates me. The link to the poem is below.

Just if you haven’t read it. It does have a very happy ending.

 

If you didn’t know already, I am typing with my old lap top. Its not so much the age of the lap top, though from time to time my CAPS won’t go on and at the office the lovely lady I was working with that day said she had something to run through with me and she would come to my desk and we together would read the paperwork on my screen. Hahaha. That’s a laugh? My screen is blank as that doesn’t work either. but the age of the software on it. I use a screen reader called jaws. Jaws is a CD you pop into your computer downloads something I guess you say the program? And bingo, your keys talk when you press them. Well, my software is so very out of date, and I’m still using windows ancient, so life under my fingertips sometimes fights me and causes me some stress. Especially when I am trying to do some work for the office. But not only of course do I need a new lap top, but I need to install the new software. Costing almost £700 just for the disk, then we need to pay £150 per year to keep it up to date. All because we can’t se. So rather than pay the £700 plus the £400 for my new lap top, Hub wanted to buy me something very tech at a quarter of the price and because its Apple, it comes with speech. It’s a touch screen, this isn’t any good for my work, as I need to do a lot of writing, to dictate wouldn’t be at all convenient. So this new thing, whatever it is, comes with a keyboard.

Fantastic, right?

Wrong.

Apparently the keyboard keys are not easy to differentiate. They are soft and all joint together.

Great, thanks Apple?

 

I fear that within ten years, those who use a screen reader to do more than simply browse the net, won’t be able to use technology. Such a shame the guy from Apple died. He wouldn’t have put up with that. He was great for V.I.P’s.

 

OK going to do a little ironing so until we chat again, take care won’t you? And the link is below.

  


 

No comments: