translate

Saturday 24 October 2015

DIARY OF A SPOOKY SATURDAY


I have about ten minutes to write this blog. I have really enjoyed writing the blog I just posted about cottages. Oh I love them. OK Whilst I’m newly spooked, I shall try to compose myself. So Here I am. In my sitting room as when I was writing my last blog, I was in my conservatory. A place I always write better and I find myself writing totally different kinds of words. I have what I call a semi guilt free morning of writing. I say semi, as when Hub comes back, I would feel bad if I just said I have sat on my butt. Hence only having ten minutes to write before this Mamma duzza som cooking…..

 

So my hands were becoming so numb in there I had to relocate to the lounge. Warmer now, canary, Irish, is eating for now so it’s quiet. Quiet because I don’t have my little Waggatail. She and Hub are off to collect for Guide Dogs in our local area. So with his smile and words of wisdom. And my girls cute face and wagging tail, let’s hope along with the other volunteers, some money will be raised.

 

OK. Why spooked? Well, my old Bloggets will know that I’m a little bit of a spooky cookie. I in my past have seen and heard things not from this world. Or were they? I don’t have those answers. I sware I heard my Hubs last guide dog LC but it really wasn’t a peaceful time. I won’t be telling Hub this one.

 

As I sat in my lounge, I heard her grumble as she used to lie down. We used to laugh as we told her down; she would always have the last say with a grumble. So, that would have been alright, but then it followed by crying. I know you all think I’m mad. I don’t mine. But because I also think I am mad, I am telling myself it was something else. Though what? I don’t know.

 

So the heating, OK, that is what sceptics would say. And it could have been, though not sure when my heating made the sound of a dog grumbling. As for it crying? Nope. Never heard my radiators making that sound either. So what is left? My bird? Yep, that is what it was…. My bird doing the impression of a dog.

 

The thing is the crying. I didn’t like that. In fact our LC never cried. The crying was more like our Wagga, as she cries all of the time even when she has been out and about, she would work forever, though sadly she doesn’t. I need more places to go and a new outlook on life.

 

My little old retired dog Black beauty came back after a week; do you remember me writing about it? Even Hub had to agree it was her. But LC? No. Sadly she hasn’t unless that was her before, but I don’t think so it wasn’t obvious enough for me to believe it strongly. Oh but then I think, what if it was her and she can’t get through whatever barrier to get to me? As the crying was as though from another room. As a child, I knew that I could bring back my Nanna if I wanted. I fought it like you wouldn’t know. And I think if I were still as psychic as I were back then, I would still be able to and who knows, maybe now, I would be OK with it, but at fifteen? No…. Not on your Nellie.

 

I have memories of myself running out of rooms before. Totally freaked out. Also my Son when a child saw things but from the age of eleven, he started to tell me it was his imagination. I never encouraged what he said or saw, nor did I discourage. I kind of kept quiet and tried to remain still and calm, though to be honest, I felt bad as I thought I have passed on a curse.

 

Wherever our Long Chops is now, if anywhere, I hope she is happy and not crying trying to get to me. That breaks my heart. Oh so badly I want to cuddle her again. Will the pain ever go? Can you believe it’s been five weeks since we lost her? Six weeks since Hub and I ventured into our town. Six weeks since we have been able to go to our bank, city shops and more. Though Hub is with our little Waggs today, he went by taxi and won’t of course work her. Mind you, trying to work our girl in the town? It’s a definite no no. Hence why Hub has took his white cane too. Haha.

 

Oh, I weighed myself today. I lost a lb. Yep, how? I’m not sure. I got on my scales three times so I hadn’t made an error. That is the first time in weeks I have lost rather than gained. Gosh, I need to lose about five stone. Oh I wish it were easy? My brother has lost about twenty stone in two years. Only thing is, he keeps going on holiday so he will eat I guess holiday food? Wow though he has done amazing. I never ever thought I would see my brother as small.

 

Teen working a big man’s shift today. Ten hours. He left the house at seven and won’t be back till seven with the long drive. He just text me saying he has the food of a little girl today. Well, last night after coming in from work, he ate his dinner I cooked. A chicken dinner. Then said he was so tired, he was going to bed. Hmm. Well, ten minutes later, he is off out. Didn’t get back till half past midnight. Was I heck going to make his lunch for today like I normally do? I told him before he left that he should make it he said he was too tired. But not too tired to stay out late knowing he had to be up less than six hours later. With a long shift a head.  So no doubt he will be starving tonight.

OK, must dash now and get domesticated. Hahaha. OH gosh, it’s Saturday… When Hub comes home, I guess we will have the old man’s sport on again? Hehehe. Bless him. Have a lovely weekend and I hope something will happen that is so very different for you, in a good way. X

 

No comments: