translate

Thursday 15 October 2015

DIARY OF PETER PAN AND THE BEAR


I met a lovely friend of teens today. He is an intelligent sweet very kind mannered young lad. I hope he will be a good friend of teens forever. If only we could pick our kids friends and partners for them? Wow, if that were the case, how easy life would have been for the past two and a half years he was with it. Thank God it’s been a long time since we have heard of it. Not saying it’s out of the picture, but, seems to be in the background. Hopefully she will fly on her broomstick soon as its Halloween and go to Australia and never come back. Though I have some friends in Australia and some faithful Bloggets so don’t want to curse you with her, but Australia is a huge country, so let’s hope her stick drops her, hard and not on sand, in a remote place where there are no men for her to get her wicket plastic nails into.

 

Do you know how much our local bowling alley charge now for a game?

£12. That is shocking. Really a rip off. It isn’t fair for the kids either. And talking of leisure facilities, there is something on at the movies I so badly want to see but already my love has said he doesn’t fancy it. It’s Pan.  As in Peter Pan. Now there are really bad reviews about it sadly, one comment was Captain Hook is called that before he lost his hand but hey ho… I wanted last year to see the other movie with an equally intelligent storyline. Paddington Bear. Hhahahaa. Once again Hub said no. I need my girls here so we can be girlies together, mind you; I bet they wouldn’t like those films either? Do you think I need to borrow a child? Just for the pictures then hand them back.

 

My house stinks of garlic. I have cooked loads and poor Hub has team meeting tomorrow. Oops.

 

I’m baking tomorrow a pie and a quiche. Going now, its cuddle TV. Hub and I going to watch something on the box. But before I go, let me see your pearly whites?

I just found the worst page in the dictionary. What I saw was

 Disgraceful, Disgusting, Dishonest and Disingenuous.

 

“Why is there so much pressure to spend time with other people on Independence day?

 

My neighbour is in the Guinness book of records. He has had 44 concussions. He lives very close to me. A stone’s throw away in fact.

 

A hotel minibar lets you see into the future and find out what a can of Pepsi will cost in 2020

 

No comments: