translate

Wednesday 14 October 2015

WEDNESDAYS DIARY TRUE BLUE


 Good day Bloggets. How are you all? Today caught up on housework but if you were to come here you wouldn’t know unless you went upstairs. As downstairs still looks as though we have been burgled.

 

My little Wagga was chewing on something so I asked her to come to me and I would see what it was? Well, she did this thing with her nose where she blows lots of air and then gulped. So first air was a doggy sigh. With such attitude. And the gulp was saying, hang on Mother. I will come to you when I have finished eating what I’m not supposed to eat. So I went to her and she ran off. An she knows she is bell free. Last Friday she went for a free run on our field with Artie and she rolled. Well, her collar stunk. I put it in the washing machine with her towels after her bath and it came out still smelling like liver.

 

I took her to the office yesterday and it was embarrassing. So I soaked it in vinegar last night as that is supposed to get rid of all odours. Well, now it smells of sweaty socks. I said to Hub we should use my little Black beauties collar. He said definitely not and he was shocked at me for even thinking about it let alone mention. I felt really bad afterwards. As the collar was new I bought it for my baby two weeks before she died. But Hub thinks it’s sick so now I feel really guilty for suggesting it.  It’s as though I have no respect for my old girl and there is nothing further from the truth.

 

Well, today Hub is at University working. Teen? That’s a funny one. He has been telling us all along he is going in November for a health and safety course. Well, that was until yesterday suddenly that course turned into one that is today. And he came home for a lunch break, and started to tell me about the course. Turns out it’s a first aid course which involved, in his words.

“Putting a woman in a position!”

 O. . . . K?

Then he had to do the dreaded blowing into a rubber doll…..

I did smile. And did wonder if I should joke with him and ask him what course he was on? But not sure it teen is ready for my humour today. Hahahahehheehhehehe.

 

Sorting out the washing today. Hubs shirts for work. How many blue ones?

Seven!’’!’’!’’!

We have a dear friend and each birthday and Christmas she buys Hub shirts much needed shirts but they are always blue which makes the washing easier, but people in the office will think he has the same shirt on each day. Smile.

 

I’m out tonight talking to little ones about Guide Dogs UK. I pray my Wagga will be good. Oh she really wasn’t in the office yesterday she thought every person was only there to see her. I was totally invisible and my words she just didn’t hear. It’s like having two teens in the house, I swear, she is acting really different since our Darling Long Chops left us. LC used to keep her in order and tell her off. Now she is free to have a strong attitude. And boy has she got it?

 

She adores children so tonight when I’m talking; I hope she doesn’t cry right through it? Will let you know tomorrow.

 

Waggs saw her Auntie Hermione in the office yesterday. I can tell you now, little Wagga would have stayed with her and not even looked over her shoulder at me as I left the block…. Monkey.

 

My eye today? Thank you all for asking. It’s not been red for a couple of days. Yesterday was the first day I wasn’t in total pain but it was still sore, just not needle sore. Today? Feels cut but my friend thinks I have bruised my cornea. It’s burning today. But getting better. I’m still using drops and cream. Putting cream in your eye is awful.

 

After my Sons first aid today, do you think I should get him to do it? Hahah Em. . . Nope.

If I were to ask him? He would say later. Or can I do it tomorrow? So I don’t ask, but he was great when he took me to the hospital and had to wait for well over three hours.

 

Right, oldies but goodies.

A cab driver reaches the pearly gates. St. Peter looks him up in his Big Book and tells him to pick up a gold staff and a silk robe and proceed into Heaven.

Next in line is a preacher. St. Peter looks him up in his Big Book, furrows his brow and says, "OK, we'll let you in, but take that cloth robe and wooden staff."

The preacher is shocked and replies, "But I am a man of the cloth. You gave that cab driver a gold staff and a silk robe. Surely I rate higher than a cabbie!"

St. Peter responds matter-of-factly, "This is Heaven and up here, we are interested in results. When you preached, people slept. When the cabbie drove his taxi, people prayed."

 

 

No comments: