translate

Sunday 25 October 2015

DIARY OF A FLUFFY SUNDAY


Good morning Bloggets. It’s Sunday. Sunny outside and I have a happy Wagga. She is on a free run loving every bit of it. She no doubt will come back filthy wet and out of breath, but I will be delighted to know she has had some her, time.

 

I’m completely won up about Christmas. Firstly all three kids have said they don’t want much. If anything. So now it’s down to Mummy and Daddy trying to be in the minds of teens today. That isn’t a good place to be….

 

As for my Hub? Oh my goodness. He is almost impossible to buy for and everything he has expressed he loves in the past, I have already bought him. Now then, my Aunt G? Oopsie. There’s a story and a half. Let’s just say we had words the other night. I had just about enough…. She has kind of made up today, and I almost wish she hadn’t. Why? Long story.

 

Hub was telling me about the cutest toy you can buy for kids or people in their forties called Fiona….

Oh no, sorry, not sure where that last sentence came from

Anyway its one of those Fur real toys it’s a cuddly elephant and when it’s scared, he closes his eyes. He drinks and plays with a ball. Oh OH please Santa? I bought my Son one of those but it was a cat. He was about four and it was so cute. But an ephalump? Even more so.

 

Teen seems to be working every hour and needs so much as in a car and a holiday next year with his friends, but doesn’t seem to have the ability to save, mind you, when it costs £15 for two chicken burgers and £5 for a coffee when he meets with a friend in our town? It soon goes. Also he is spending £200 per month on petrol. As suspected, his Father hasn’t helped out at all. I knew he wouldn’t. Three years of payment for an eighteen year old Son I am sure killed him to part with the money. As for the other fifteen years and the next few? Down to me as per normal.

 

My Hub and I are suffering from cabin fever but to be honest, there are worse off people in the world. I’m just so glad Hub is at least getting to work. Some blind people never get out. My heart aches for them.

 

Teen working today again and I’m going to bake a pie for dinner for him coming home. I have some mince in the oven smelling rather lovely, even though I’m a vegetarian, I still think about the days when I tasted delicious meat. Having said that, I have no regrets about stopping eating meat and never will go back to it. Only yesterday gave me that sad feeling as my brother in law text me to tell me he had been shooting and murdered 45 geese. It’s sick and during the night, we heard the worst sound. I fear that the geese on the lake were being terrorised again. It was a dreadful sound. Screaming squawking and so on. It was about two this morning. There was a banging sound too, either shooting or something equally sinister.

 

People like that must have poison running through their veins. As for my brother in law? I love him and he is so beautiful with us, I have to stop myself thinking about the evil he does to animals when we are together. To him he is doing a favour to the farmers. Stuff the farmers. Really. Stuff them.

 

Well as for football. My team are playing today and I think they are going to get beat big time. Newcastle United v Sunderland. They are rivals even though they are both from the North.

 

If you are from the UK, you know I really love wall nut whips. So you will know what they are? For those who don’t, they are a cone shape chocolate with a kind of marshmallow cream in the middle with a walnut on the top. Well you can now buy the inside of the whip in a jar. Yummy blooming yummy. Apparently it’s good with hot chocolate. Must put that on my list next week. Its called fluff.

 

My brother is on holiday in Florida I didn’t know he was there until I saw it on facebook. And not sure when he is due back, I hope he and my Sister in Law, are having a lovely time. I’m sure they will be.  

 

My diary is filling up for work this month. I had a meeting with a couple the other day with regards speeches and a poem they want me to write. And I have two talks to give this month as well. One of them is to a school with almost three hundred children. Gosh I hope Wagga will be good? She wasn’t yesterday at the station. She tried to eat a ladies pasty during collecting for Guide Dogs. She also wouldn’t stand or sit still. But Hub said in the four hours he stood there he filled three tins and received a kind cheque and details of a lady who wishes to leave a legacy after she dies. Bless her soul. There were lots of volunteers there collecting I hope who raised lots of money. Do you know Guide Dogs UK spend 47 million pounds per year? That is all charity money.

 

OK Hub in the garden, must go and help. Later with love.

No comments: