translate

Monday 14 September 2015

SPOKEN HEART BY FIONA CUMMINGS


SPOKEN HEART

BY FIONA CUMMINGS

Here is what you mean to me

A bond that no one else can see

Emotions now can be set free

You send shivers down my spine

To know you are mine

And I love the way you show you care

The security that you will always be there

Your fingers a calming caress

My heart dances with yours in your chest

You are the first thing on my mind in the morning

The last thing at night

I love the way you hold me tight

Your kiss is such a delight

I just love with my body heart and soul

I want to keep giving

Feelings for you are out of control

You see beneath my skin

And seem to know what is deep within

Our love is built on empathy

As you know what’s good for me

Our love you never need to doubt

For you I can never live without

Together we are strong

And our love will keep going on

 

Copyright Fiona Cummings 2015

No comments: