translate

Monday 7 September 2015

MINDLESS


Good day Bloggets. Wow, my mind is always a mess. Constant traffic driving me crazy hidden corners and blocked roads which suddenly open into motorways and eventually into country lanes of leafy foliage and then through long dark tunnels.  What will be at the end of the tunnel? I never know and the anticipation oftern fills me with anxiety.

 

I mentioned a few blogs ago that my world was racing and I couldn’t keep up. Someone was directing me and I had no control. Well, now, that person or something is guiding my loved one and we don’t know the outcome but have to go with the guiding hand linked to the pointing finger.

 

 Most of my life has been told to me what I should and will do. Only one time in my life I have took the steering wheel and drove that car, but the car wasn’t big enough to carry all of my baggage so I had to learn to drive a bus. Now in a train going along the fast tracks I will get off this train get into that taxi and be driven down the mystery motorway moving through motionless mindless traffic with robotic minds also being driven by the same demons? Or, perhaps angels, who knows!

 

Will we crash?

No comments: