translate

Saturday 26 September 2015

FOOD IN THE MUD


Good evening Bloggets. How are you all?  We are OK little Wagga is in her bed dreaming. She is making the oddest sounds. She is the most silent of little dogs I have ever had. If someone comes to the door, she runs to it, making such a scene with eighteen, no, sorry, four paws. It just sounds like eighteen. Really she sounds like some kind of flying foot forum, or like she is having some sort of fit! But, she never ever barks. It’s weird. Only Hub can get her to bark, and to do that he has to pull a funny face and pretend to growl. Haha. As you do.

You don’t?

Oh!

Well he does.

 

In Wage’s dreams, she growls. I kind of hope it is her playing with LC. As LC had a growl like a lion. Little Wagga used to love her big sisters playful powerful noises. Gosh, wow. Remember when I used to tell you about when I first got my Wagga? LC would put the whole of Waggas head in her mouth. Teen used to say that all you could see was one eye popping out of LC’s mouth. I mean, how did LC know not to have a bit of a bite? One crunch and that would have been bye bye Wagga.

 

LC was a gentle giant though.

 

You know my Son came from his music festival four weeks ago? Well, only learned on Friday, that his wellies are still outside. How embarrassing. The taxi driver told Hub, or asked him, were they his? they are under the seat in the front garden. So that is why we haven’t found them.

   

I asked teen to move them; he said he would after he had a lay down. He lay down this afternoon.

He got up, showered ate and out.

Wellies?

Still there.

 

That was after he had a full tea service on the landing outside of his   bedroom door. How did I know about that? Because I crashed into it. I mean, oddly enough, two plates, a dish, two cups and three glasses, is something I don’t expect to find on my landing.

 

Now one cup short and a cut toe.

And the wellies still there.

 

We will do welly gate and see how long they take to be washed of all festival mud and put away.

 

So rather than have Mondays Tuesday and so on diary, we will have welly day. Smile.

 

 

Tomorrow I’m going to attempt making a quiche. Now among my two friends, Trix and JB, I have tough competition. As their quiche is even better than my Mother in laws was. Bless her. I used to love her visits to us. She was so kind. Always brought us loads of food she had either made or picked from the garden. One year with her I got before we lost her. I was so many years without my Mum and at last I found a Mum in her.  But not to be. She did say bless her just before she died, that she was really pleased Hub found someone good and kind before she died. So she could be at peace at last.

 

I hope she was talking about me? ()

 

I have bought all of the ingredients for my quiche even has the dish to put it in with a loose bottom.

 

Oh, that didn’t sound too good, did it? A loose bottom? Hopefully after my quiche, we won’t have a loose bottom. Haha.

 

On that note, I shall go for now but before I do some words.

Yogi Berra said

“You better cut the Pizza in four pieces because I’m not hungry enough to eat six.

 

A man can live and be healthy without killing animals for food; therefor if he eats meat, he participates in taking animal life merely for the sake of his appetite.

Leo Tolstoy

 

I love this one.

“You can tell of a fellow’s character by his way he eats jellybeans.”

Guess who said that?

Go on, have a guess?”

Ronald Reagan

 

Nighty night Bloggets. X

No comments: