translate

Monday 28 September 2015

DIARY OF HOME LIFE IN OUR NEWS AND SOUTH AFRICA


Good evening Bloggets. A late blog for me today. Just watching our news and learning of the close of our steel works in Teesside. Why? Well The Chinese can make it cheaper. Really for goodness sake when will we learn to look after our own? China is going to control the world and we can’t see it. They own our water, gas electric they own part of a nuclear power station that is going to be built in the UK and now they are partly to blame for making seventeen hundred people redundant in the UK.  I say partly, because our Government shouldn’t allow our industry to be closed. How is it cheaper to buy from China than on our doorstep? And what is the fascination with China?

 

Now, in Mars there has been salted water found. Mars is more habitable than what we thought. So who wants to live there? Not the Chinese, but we might if we have our gas, electric and water turned off…

 

Why on earth do we not look after our own planet before we try to learn how to live on another?

 

Just clean up this earth rather than give up on it? It’s totally possible to do that. So we destroy our planet then move onto another.

 

Doctors in London protested today over proposals to make them work on Saturdays.

 

Our Doctors will end up so tired they are bound to make mistakes.

 

Already they work about sixty hours per week.  And most young Doctors work three weekends out of four. Our Government want our Drs to work seven days per week. Well, it’s not like we can’t get medical attention at weekends, the NHS never sleeps.

 

As for my day? Well, my dear friend Geordie and I had lunch at her house. Her Mum made some lovely homemade soup and we had salad and chocolate cake.

 

Such a lovely family. I feel so jealous of my friend having both her parents still and the best thing is they are really healthy. I love my friends company. Her beautiful house too. It’s the first time I have been out socially since my Hubs guide dog died. So first time in ten days.

 

Tomorrow Hub will start the procedure for a new guide dog, but Lord knows how long he will wait? I only hope for the sanity of him and myself, it’s not too long.

 

Autumn is here. The nights are closing their curtains earlier and the metal squares on our walls are releasing heat now with our house shivering, shamefully earlier this year I’m sure. September and its cold enough to turn on the heating.

 

Teen played golf today as well as the gym. Hmm that is a funny one. He went to the sauna and whilst he was there, a man came in!

 Naked!

An old man.

Yack?

Teen said he, as in teen, didn’t spend much time in there…..

 

My brother is on business in South Africa. I have a faithful Blogget from SA, he/she visits each day so now my brother is there, and SA might make it on the stats at the end of the month. Right now, they have to catch up with Poland, as they, Poland that is, are in tenth position

OK going now to look up some news about a cure for blindness. Its not what I have RP, but any cure wil lead to one for us RP’s, right? So as soon as I learn, I will let you know. But its from the UK.

 

So hope my Bloggets. And hope for my love tomorrow, as he begins his long road to find another faithful furry friend, to follow the footsteps of our beautiful girl Suki/LC  and on that note, Bloggets we are up to £600 now On our fund raising to name a Guide Dog puppy after our big girl xx


 


 

 

 

No comments: