translate

Saturday 26 September 2015

SATURDAYS DIARY


 One week ago we sat with our dearest friends the day after our dreadful news. We painted on our smiles and when they left, we both said it was good they came as they made us appear normal for some hours. But when they left we crumbled. I wanted them back so much. I didn’t like where we were the place was cold dark and fearful.

 

One week on and how do we now feel? Well, neither of us have cried today for the first time since we lost our beautiful guide dog. We have been encouraged by kindness with my Husbands Just giving page to name a guide dog puppy after our LC/ Suki.

You have helped us to raise almost £400 so £2,100left to go. Then another little girl will go onto train to be the eyes of a blind or partially sighted person with our baby’s name.

 

Hub is talking about what he can do to help raise money. He wants to do something with music but then there is the side where he wants to do a pigging sky dive!!!

“Say. Whaa’aat?

Well, we discussed that. I said no.

Next?

A parachute jump.

“Whaa’aat?

And this blooming list went on.

I told him he could sing, he said no way he was singing. He would do something with keyboards / piano, but not singing. If you Bloggets could hear him sing, he is simply amazing.

 

I’m going to have a ladies lunch. Now that will involve me baking cakes right?

Wrong. Em. I have a dear neighbour who can bake a cake and the rest will come from the shop. Or as I said last week. Chocolate crispies will do. If our daughter lived here we would be absolutely fine as she makes the best cakes.

 

Teen came home. What more can I say? He had two drinks all night. What I can tell you is this. He stayed in the room with his Uni friend and seven other lads’ friends of his. So nine in a tiny student room one single bed.

“So Son, what was it like on the floor of your friends room?”

Don’t know Mum. I had the bed……

Well.

 

I learned today that a top Scientist reads my blogs. Why? Oh my. Suddenly one feels pressured to write something with an intellectual nature…

 

Best go off and eat some greens. Smile.

 

OK going for dinner now. I made teen’s favourite leek pie. Later with love. X

 

No comments: