translate

Friday 25 September 2015

FRIDAYS DIARY


 Today our Son drove forever to a job proposal. His boss offered him promotion some time ago and he was so happy but sadly it was far too far away and with the petrol, insurance for a young lad and the risk of his dodgy car breaking down, he had to turn it down. His boss didn’t give up and asked him would he train closer and come back to his job where he is working now, and just wait until there is a position locally? Teen agreed. He had to go for a meeting today with his new boss for the next couple of months. He got to about two and a half miles away from the fifty minute drive his Sat Nav broke down, went flat or something, I did say last night to charge it, but I was nagging. So it didn’t get done and guess what? Hmm. Nagganagganagnag

 

So he sorted that out and on his way. Well, two miles away from his place he needed to be, loads of guys on the road and trucks with machinery. Teen gets out of his car.

“What’s going on lads?”

The road is closed mate.”

How do I get to where I need to be?”

Well, they started to tell him, he got very confused asked how long it would take to get there, they told him half an hour.

 

Well, long and short of it is, his boss to be, had to leave early so by the time teen would have got there, he would only have half an hour with his boss. So he was told by his boss here, to turn around and come home. So all of that petrol wasted.

 

Right now he is making sure the girls in a new town are OK. He is with his friend who is at University in that place.

 

I just hope there will be no little sounds of pitta patter in some months to come. I did remind him to take protection and I didn’t mean a knife… He wasn’t impressed with me.

 

I just hope he won’t get in a state like he was the last time he was out? Thankfully he only goes out once every three or four weeks. He’s not working tomorrow but won’t be home till lunch time. He has to get a train back home too. I can’t wait to hear the stories from him. As he is staying in a room of his friends at University. A tiny student room and there are seven lads. All tall boys. All I’m sure queuing for the one toilet.

 

No sleep for me until tomorrow evening as won’t be able to sleep all night knowing he is on the rampage. The place he has gone to isn’t too nice either.

 

I wouldn’t be a teenager again if I were paid. Mind you, I don’t think I ever was a normal teen. Well, I don’t think I was ever, anything normal?

 

Right I’m off to the land of pictures now. As I lay not being able to sleep, I see films in my head. Imagination, whatever you call it. I would say day dreams but its night and not dreams for sure as I’m awake.

Confused? I am. It’s late been a long day. My baby just text to let me know he is fine. Bless him. I bet the other kids don’t let their parents know how they are. I love him. So far he still can text. That is a good sign….

 

Sweet dreams dearest Bloggets and a note to Lisa Marie, my  beautiful friend from the US, Hands together it’s a waiting game and one day when it’s the right time, our time, let’s hope we will all be reunited with our loved ones. Xxxx

No comments: