translate

Monday 14 September 2015

LOVE LUST AND MUSICAL MOMENTS


 Not long been in. A different day. And now getting a hot bath with luxurious bubbles in. Its freezing out there. It’s rained all day to. My Husband is on a jolly with a lot of people on a farm. Not the best day for that, but I’m sure he will make the most of it.

 

Today I was serenaded a beautiful musician played some tunes for me. Such talent. As the rain fell against umbrellas outside in the busy streets, wet feet splashed as they ran by I sat with a wonderful person as music pleasured my ears and love filled my heart.

 

A funny day. And funny night. Yesterday, teen went out all night, well most of it. He rolled in at about four or should I say fell in? Oh my word. I was so cross. I just don’t understand people who get drunk. OK I’m a bore you say. I have been drunk in my life, but I don’t get so ill I’m sick everywhere and can’t talk properly. Or get out of bed the next day. Let’s say, I had fun with my tap tap see. Those who can’t see will hopefully know what that is? You take a picture basically and I think there is a human on the other side of the camera. Haha haha. Em. Sadly I haven’t learned how to keep the pics as I wanted to show teen today. I did tell him I took it. He laughed. I wanted him to be horrified. First thing he asked me today, “Mum, where’s me jeans?”

I wanted to have a laugh so I told him he must have left them in the nightclub. Hmm. He remembers trying to remove them whilst he was still wearing his shoes.  

 

So couldn’t trick him. I just don’t get how kids can’t see that is no good for them? Why can’t they drink a few then just dance? I asked this, teen said it’s not as much fun. Oh well, sticking your head down the toilet most of the early hours sounds like real fun, right?  But they all do it and I’m the only one who doesn’t, so I guess I’m in the wrong, I would love a world where people were just happy with a few drinks why poison yourself? Teen is so body conscious too. So fit and healthy. I guess it’s the first time he has been out in ages. Now, as for his shoes? Oh. My. Word.

Em. They seemed muddy. But last night, early morning, he said it was “from the foam party!”

Righ’igh’ight

Of course it is.

Say whaa’aa’aat?

Well I was foaming. Bwaahaahaaaahaaaahaahaah

 

Anyway he had fun. Allegedly. As for us? We had no sleep as ever when waiting in for boy wonder. Poor Hub will be shattered and I’m not sure howlong his day will be, you know what those office parties are like?

 

Oh I came into some conflict with two totally shameful I shall say women today, for sure not ladies. Really dreadful. I have so many bad words for them. They will have a ball over the next few days dining out on lust and have to live with what they have done, now knowing these women I’m sure they won’t be bothered, I can’t stand them. I had some words to say to them today and I don’t regret it.   I’m not the soft pathetic person I was some years ago. And I’m grateful for that. I have learned who I can trust and who I can’t. I will have my day with those I can’t trust. Right now I’m going through the motions of life until the day of revenge.

 

 

Totally excited to see our Trix and Like on Saturday. A full day of happiness with our dearests.

 

Poetry has flown through my veins today and I feel another one coming on. And the person will know who its for. Later gators with love.

No comments: