translate

Friday 11 September 2015

FRIDAYS DIARY THOUGHTS LAUGHS AND SO MUCH MORE


Good morning Bloggets. I can’t believe it’s Friday? Really? Already? Well, three days since I saw my Aunt. Two days before my brother runs the Great North Run. Or as he says, walks it. Its I think 13 miles. I couldn’t even do that on horseback. Mind you, neither could the horse carry me that far, I wouldn’t even expect it.  When my Hub used to go to India and Africa, he used to ask me to go with him and say I could ride an elephant. He would laugh at me as I said that no way I would be so cruel to my beautiful ephaloumps. As I called them as a child. I was so serious and still I am. He used to say I would be like a feather to them…. Really I couldn’t.

 

Hub today has a big ask. He is giving a lecture to a University. Oh my. The title alone blows my mind. He isn’t one per cent nervous I asked him last night to run through what he would say. He said he never prepares but he gave me a couple of lines. It was great to hear his brain working again. Like the old job he had to use the grey matter all of the time. His brain is the size of the planet. I love many things about my loved one but one thing is, he can sound like the most incredible person as far as being intelligent, but then be as stupid as a clown. So versatile hence my inspiration for the poem I wrote earlier on my page of blogs.

 

He’s travelling a long way today to Nottingham two and a half hours by train.

 

I’m waiting in for some important papers to be delivered for work but so far they have not arrived. I really don’t like waiting as I feel I can’t go upstairs, outside either. And it’s a sunny day. Cool though. Tomorrow is to be awful. Rain. And guess who’s getting their hair cut?

Yep. Mwa.

 

Also Hub. We need to find less expensive hair dressers. Thing is, when you can’t see, you just except where you can find. But for a man, they charge the earth. One good thing is though, it lasts. I don’t like Hub getting his hair cut, as he shows grey. Teen says Hub is very handsome. He has to be as I remember what he looked like when he was a child. He was very nice. But grey hair? Naha. Don’t like it. Doesn’t help when my friends say it’s only a tiny bit of grey and its distinguished? Em. No. It’s old. May be on a man of sixty plus, but not 46.

 

Well let me tell you something. My step daughters came to stay    a few weeks ago. (They can see) My friend Julie came to stay last week. (She can see) Our Son lives here. (He can see) Last night as he went to bed.

“Oh. That’s that gone.”

I asked him what? He said the final bulb on the landing. Final? There are five bulbs in the light fitting; no one told me four were gone? I asked teen how long have they been gone? He answered. About a couple of months….

Like the kitchen ones we changed last week. We were down to one. Out of six and the only way I knew that was because again, when teen went to turn on the light, they didn’t work. Or should I say it.

 

By the way, these are the light bulbs that are to last five years. Oh imagine if they did and the new ones lasted that long and next time they needed changing, I would be able to tell for myself? Hmm. being blind is getting me down this week. Not in fear like I was when I had sight. To think about going blind is the scariest thing in the world to me but when you do lose your sight, after the few years it takes you to adjust and get over the thoughts of suicide, you live with it. There is no fear. But you do have days or in my case a week of being totally fed up. Hating the darkness and feeling of being imprisoned.

 I just wish I knew what our future held for us? I need some hope sent my way and if I receive any, you will be the first to learn of it.

 

In our news a forest that has been in England for five hundred years is all going to be cut down. For a four day event. That makes me sick.

 

But here, it’s Friday, so let’s have some cheer, right?

The world’s tallest couple of a height combined of 13 feet and 10 inches. Well, they won’t have problems painting the ceiling?

In our Women’s institute, there are some places in the UK they will not talk about at meetings. So, why? They are too rude. What are they?

Wetwang, Cockermouth, and Bell End. Hahahahahah. Yes, they are place names in the UK.

Talking of place names, and I’m sorry if I spell this wrong but I’m sure it’s the correct way of spelling it, and at this point, I hope my lap top won’t die on me before I get chance to post this?

In Wales, there is a place with this name. Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

Now I ask you Bloggets, why?

 Why on earth? Really? There is no need.

 How many, L’s? I think eleven. I lost count.

 

Porridge, do you like it? Seems cavemen liked it. There is some that has been found in a cave that is said to be around thirty two thousand years old. Really? Well, you old Bloggets know my very odd views on life. I think we have all been here before. We have reached the heist point of life. The entire tech we have already discovered and then the end of the world. A war with other planets or one planet and we had to start again.

 

So where will my Bloggets read about next? From space to caves to Wales and England, now off to?

In the summer, in Germany, there are races. Between? Pug dogs and bulldogs. Not sure about that one.

 

A  Gorilla  was shown on an IPhone fellow Gorilla’s and they say his reaction was amazing.

 

Now here is the link, but for those who can’t see, sadly it is just people talking. But for the sighted ones? Here we go.


 

Have a lovely weekend and please pass on any news to me and I will publish it. X

No comments: