translate

Monday 7 September 2015

MONDAYS DIARY


Good afternoon Bloggets. Well, psyching myself up for the big day tomorrow. My Aunt is coming. Already she asked me to book her a taxi. She’s not even here and doesn’t leave until tomorrow evening at eight.  But as I told her. “Not to worry. I will book her taxi for leaving!”

 

It’s going to be a long day. She arrives at half ten and leaves at eight. What to do with her? Hub working and at a meeting in the evening. He promises me that it was not done deliberately.

 

Bless her thick sports socks. She my only Aunt. As for her ex Husband, my Mums brother, he’s a waste of space.

 

Oh my Son today did another thing to make his Mum proud. He went to the gym and saw the lady behind the desk. She looked really ill. He asked her if she was OK. She replied.

“No. it’s the new cancer treatment. It’s making me so ill and I have four hours here to work.” To which is reply was. “Here is my phone number. I’m working today, but if you are ever so ill again and I am not working, give me a call and I will do your shift free of charge.” He said “Mum. To see someone so ill was heart breaking.” My eyes filled with tears to see my darling Son be the kind wonderful person I brought up. A loving caring lad we lost for a while to the devil woman, but thank God she is gone now and I hope is dancing with the flames. My heart goes out to those who have cancer and who are suffering. As it is so awful that to earn a little money you still have to work when so very ill. Then you get those with silver spoons in their mouths that never have had to worry or work a hard day in their lives.

 

A knock on my front door today a man telling me that they are digging up the path at the front of my house. So to be careful. It was the same company who told us when we were out the other day, for the other side of the road was also being dug up. I’m now afraid to go out. If Hub comes back and tells me it’s Okay, then I will be alright. I phoned to tell him to be careful when he comes in from work. No doubt my dear… Aunt will almost trip tomorrow and when she and I go out, oh boy, I think she may ask the builders to form a bridge to let us out…

 

I’m sure our avenue of all sorts will look really attractive.

Not!

 

Really looking forward to Wednesday to see my friend Geordie. I need a fix from her. She makes me laugh. I don’t think she means to, but she is naturally hilarious.

 

Missing my darling Husband so much today. Not sure why some days are harder than others. But today he is on my mind a lot. I think it’s because of what’s going on here. We have had to avert our attention to one another, to another.

 

Easy dinner tonight. A rubbish one really. As for tomorrows tea with aunt? Oh I will have to buy some food in M & S.  We are going to town. So I will get it there. For lunch, she likes to go to Lewis’s I would ask if she fancied trying across the road, but I fear that road. Not sure my old aunt could cope with it?

  Not sure I could cope!

 

Our ceiling had another leak the other night. If it’s not one thing, it’s another.

 

Teen left for work now. I made his lunch and off he goes again. He’s facing a big change in his life. He I’m sure is panicking. He has confidence beyond normality, but sometimes he pushes too far. Thanks to Hub, who has taught him anything within reason is possible; who has shown our Son that you can achieve, Teen I’m sure will do so well. My Husband is brilliant and Teen see’s this on a daily bases. He is my hero.

 

More blank letters fell through our door today. What do they say? I really don’t know. I just can’t get my head around scanning. I think it’s because my brain won’t take in much more in life. Hub does this so well, but, he doesn’t have to make up menus every day. To make sure the family receive nutritious food and have to make sure the laundry basket isn’t full and all ironing is done. He doesn’t have to order the food we need and toiletries cleaning items and so on and he doesn’t deal with things like house hold insurance. Also Teen keeps me pretty occupied with what a Mother is to do. On top of that I have new things in my life to do which really are bringing back to life the old grey matter. So tech is his thing. Accounts financially like budgets are his thing. Planning and so on with relations to work.

 

So in other words, I can’t take in much more info. I envy those who can do it all.

 

OK on that note, I will leave you with some quotations. Some old and some new. From me?

If you are lost in life, walk in a different direction

Fiona Cummings

If opportunity doesn’t knock, get a doorbell

Fiona Cummings

 

Make yourself think positive and positivity will be the last thing on your mind

Fiona Cummings

 


Soren Kierkegaard

 

Life isn’t a matter of life stones, but of moments.

Rose Kennedy

 

You have enemies? Good. That means you have stood up for something, sometime in your life.

 Winston Churchill

You’re only here for a short visit. Don’t worry, don’t hurry and be sure to smell the flowers along the way.

Walter Hagen

 

On that fragrant note I shall kiss you bye bye for now. X

No comments: