translate

Friday 18 September 2015

GOODBYE OUR BIG GIRL R.I.P. SUKI 18 SEPTEMBER 2015


goodbye. My Darling Long Chops. Our Suki. Hug Black Beauty for me and Daddy tell our Hannah there isn’t a day goes by without thinking about her.

 

Oh I don’t know how we will get through this I really don’t. Suki A.K.A   LC had a huge tumour around her heart. They don’t tell us there in pain until it’s too late.

Your big sister must need you. We didn’t even get chance to say

I love you Suki. Thank you so much for all you have done for me and your Daddy.

 

My love came home with the wonderful lady from work that without her this year would have been difficult. She has been amazing in many ways. Poor Hub isn’t coping at all. For him he said it’s the fear of how do we now do things, we are just us and don’t have anyone to help you know when we lose a guide dog its more than a pet. We have the pain, the getting rid of the dog food, the favourite toys putting away another bed and so on. But Guide dogs are a limp to us. They guide us. They are our eyes. Our LC took us to the bank. No way can we do that with a white cane in the middle of our busy city. The bakers, hair dressers chemist and so on. Getting on busses she just did it. There was no trouble with her, finding seats were challenging but at least we were standing at the right place for the right bus.

 

Hub and I did hotels we knew we could rely on LC. Hub would lead and I would follow Hub said in meetings, when no one spoke to him, as when you can’t see, you can’t always communicate as well. We can’t see who is smiling at us across the room so Hub would stroke LC’s ears she was always there for him she never let him down.

 

Four days ago she was here playing running barking, now?

 

If there is someone approaching our front door who will secure our house? Who will bark now if someone is in our garden? Oh my God. I’m in agony. What makes it worse is, I don’t know how to help Hub. I have to be strong for him as I have never seen him as bad as this, so I can’t crumble. But I want to. The pain inside is dreadful. The fear, coming up to Christmas, how on earth will we get gifts now? We can order on line, but for everything? Hub wanted to do the cathedral music this Christmas, as he didn’t last year. Well, now we can’t. He works in the office. Where her bed lay under his desk. He will miss her so much. 

 

When assistance didn’t turn up at train stations, LC would guide Hub to a taxi. Nothing was a bother to her.

 

She was just turned nine. Two dogs we have now lost in one year, almost to the day. What the heck is going on? Why are we being punished so much? We told Hubs Dad and he said he was sorry he was packing his car to go to his caravan and we will have to spend a lot of money on taxis now.

Yep. And when we get out of the taxi, where do we go next? And how?

I’m so worried for the next few months.

 

Our poor girl didn’t even get to retire. She worked till the end. Saturday she was wonderful. She did the town so well. Sunday she even worked locally. Too fast too soon. As for little Wagga, two years ago she came into our family with two sisters. Now, lost them both. She just brought me her toy that was the favourite of LC’s. I broke down; poor little Waggs doesn’t know what she has done.

 

My eyes feel cut my heart is split in two. My stomach is on fire. I have the worst head ache and I know I’m not half as bad as my love.

No comments: