translate

Friday 25 September 2015

PRINCE WILLIAM AND HARRY AND THE HOUSE THAT JACK BUILT


Well that was a turn up for the books? Remember what I said about chapter in my last blog?

 

In our news this week the two Princes William and Harry, spent time on a building site for charity. They were actually doing some work though I expect just for the cameras, but they were dressed in hard hats and so on! They were helping to build houses for wounded soldiers. I thought that was a lovely idea. Then I thought, wow, what it must be like to live in a house that you can say

“This house was built by our King? Well, he is the future king.

I wouldn’t ever want to sell it? I must say I do like the two boys, well, men I guess now. They are so lovely and really down to earth. I don’t know how that has happened, as they were so young when Princess Dianna died. I will never forget little Harry crying his eyes out walking behind his Mums coffin. What those two kids must have felt is tragic. They were very young when the person who would have kept their feet on the ground died, how have they turned out so normal?

 

Over the reign, the Queen has given regular Tuesday audiences to ten British Prime Ministers. From Winston Churchill, to present. The scary thing is, I think six of them, have been in my, lifetime. Note to one’s self, I’m not that old? Really, I’m not?

 

In London a man’s partially decomposed body has been found tied to a shopping trolley in the canal. How awful.

 

Now have you heard Pope Francis of late? Well, I’m sorry; nothing at all against his religion, but that man scares me. His voice is really creepy. He sounds like a ghost.

 

Starbucks is to provide interest free loans to its employees, to help them afford a deposit on a rental property.

“That’s kind, so will they say would you like cream with your coffee, or a house?

 

It’s sunny today and forecast to be a lovely weekend in England. I hope it will be warm enough to be able to sit outside?  Then I think we will put away our garden chairs and so on. Teen Out tonight so I think I know who will be in bed most of tomorrow? And it won’t be me. I also think I know who won’t be getting much sleep if any tonight, and that won’t be the person out and about. Teen travelling by train and out all evening and tomorrow morning. Oh boy you should hear where he is staying? More on that later.  

I hope you have a pleasant weekend with love from your Fifi Blogger.

No comments: