translate

Friday 25 September 2015

FRIDAYS DIARY


Good afternoon Bloggets. What a week. Moving along not on, but along, our Son is on his way for a long drive. To a different chapter in his life story. Turning the pages and hoping for a happy ending.

 

Well, I wouldn’t want to repeat this week for sure. As for my darling Husband, I hope he is OK at work. I’m so proud of him. Last night we both had more tears he said that the pain in his heart is excruciatingly painful.

Yep, I know that feeling.

 

My sister in law was due today but last night sent a text to say she was busy with things she has to do at home, in a way this is good as it gives us more time to try and get this blooming Gardner to come out as I really feel bad for my Sister in law doing the work in the garden. What is going on with our guy I do not know? Now since March we have been trying to get him out.  Hmm. As I said he did the best job on our drive and fence charged more than other people who gave us quotes but we knew we could trust this guy as we heard from another lady he was a fantastic worker and oh boy he was. But doesn’t want to garden. Why not? This is his original job, Hub told me to ask him one more time and then just delete his number.

 

I’m going to get stuck into housework today I have two interviews to do but I just can’t face them today. I will do them Monday morning before my lovely friend Geordie comes for me. I’m so pleased to say I’m going out to her house. I wish she lived near so I could walk Wagga I miss being able to walk her somewhere nice. I love Geordie though she is good for my soul. Then on Wednesday, my dearest Trix and Hanz are coming for the day we may go to the shops. Whatever we do stay in or out, it will be lovely. Hub on Tuesday has a meeting about getting on the list for another guide dog. Oh please let it be soon? My love needs his help back. He is totally distressed he isn’t like me; he is independent a hard worker and traveller. As for Hubs Just giving cause, wow you have all been so very kind. My dear friend Dorothy has shared the link every single day on her Facebook page and my neighbour Di is helping to raise awareness and has donated as well as got her Mum and friend to donate too. From friends in the US to here in the UK I want to thank you all you have touched our wounded souls. If together we do what we can to help Guide Dogs UK we won’t need to be waiting so long on the list for a dog.

 

My Son told me last night that our Wagga has started to do something unique that our Suki/LC used to do. That is scratch her chest with her back leg. He said she never used to do that he has never seen her do it until this week. Oh bless our Suki; she used to look so funny when she did it. As her body was so long with that very long face and this long leg would come from nowhere and scratch and look so funny. Like a cartoon character.

Tomorrow will be difficult as that is the day Hub and I would be going to our town and of course now we can’t. We have applied for a My Guide this is a volunteer who will meet us and guide us around the shops. But sadly there are no volunteers in our area. Please please ask about the My Guide service in your area? Even for one hour per week you could allow someone to be free of their four walls. We have enough to deal with in life, without being like prisoners.

 

What crime have we done?

 

It’s coming up to Guide Dog week soon, the first week in October. Please turn on the light for those in the dark?

With love my dearest Bloggets. We have reached well over 90 thousand views now and guess what blog has been viewed the most?


 

That has had four hundred views. In one week. My girl is a part of everyone’s heart. R.I.P Suki


 

 

No comments: