translate

Sunday 27 September 2015

SPIRIT OF THE DOGS


Good morning Bloggets. From a foggy start to a little sun outside. Walking down stairs today I still had that deep sadness of the knowledge of being met by just our one dog opposed to two. But, it was really odd. I almost was sure I could hear LC’s floppy ears flapping as she shook herself as both our dogs do when they wake up.

 

I said nothing to Hub, he let little Wagga out to pollute and he said she chased something in the garden, now I’m sure it was a cat, but I would love to think it was our LC coming back.

 

Okay this is when my Bloggets go, oh no, not again? I’m not saying this was a spiritual thing going on this time, I’m 99 per cent sure it was a cat as for the floppy ears? A mind thing going on.  For me to believe it was more will take more. Like last year when we lost our little Black beauty, it was for sure physical. Both Hub and I experienced that. So far we haven’t had that. Hub says LC won’t be back. I don’t know why he thinks that. I really want to feel her one more time. My BB came back only the once. For our dogs? They too saw her. DO you remember   reading about it? Both dogs acted really really odd that day and night. LC came from her dog run stopped half way down the garden, froze and those who knew our LC, would know for her to stand still off harness, is an impossibility for her to do!

 

She looked slightly up, Hub told me to come and see her. I went and you would have thought she would have moved? No, she stayed so still. Then just walked ever so slowly back in the house. All that day she and Waggs were really different. And it was that night, when both Hub and I smelt her.

 

Before she died she had a distinct fragrance about her. Hub the kind of non-believer in the spirit world, looked down, said

“Is that you girl?”  The air in the house was dry. So dry. Then, whoosh. Gone. And never came back.

 

You can say what a load of rubbish, but until you experience anything like it, you shouldn’t really dismiss others beliefs or words.

 

I am a strong believer in the spiritual world. I used to go to a spiritual church. I know there are more out there who are fake than not, but I know what I have felt since I was a little girl, and it’s not the normal, but I have never been normal.

 

Wherever our girl is, I hope that rainbow is bright for her with that pot of gold at the end full of love as she totally deserves it.

 

Thank you so much whoever has been the three people who have donated overnight and this morning in the UK for the name a puppy Suki cause. We are touched by your kindness. X

No comments: