translate

Thursday 3 September 2015

NOW DON'T TELL ON ME?


This is going to be written in two parts in the same blog though, as


 

I was making Teens lunch as he was in a hurry for work when I missed a call. Phoned the very important person back took down notes as I spoke on the phone, stirring the pasta. Thank goodness for my Dictaphone. Really if you don’t have one, they are tiny and hold so much imperative information. From a quick phone number, to a note/date to an interview I’m doing so I don’t need to type notes as I’m receiving the information. Only down side of that is I only can hear my own voice as I do the interviewing over the phone.

I know where the delete button is though to get rid of my voice.

 

I’m not sure of the time, Hub working from home, I made his breakfast, and lunch and apart from that, I haven’t seen him. He has been in the living room me in the conservatory. So why not the office? You should see that room. It’s disgraceful. I so need one of those teams from the telly who come and just do it…. You know, re arrange the room rather than what I have now, it looks as though we have been burgled. Trouble is, we have no cupboards anywhere to store anything and you know I’m a bit of a hoarder. So our office is full of everything.

 

Tomorrow I have an interview to carry out then a case study to write then send another interview off to press. I love it. And, I have a meeting early in the morning this time not real life meeting, no; it’s not in a morgue. But over the phone. A lady wants a poem for her daughters eighteenth. Daughter’s, more than one. More than two. Yep. Triplets. Now then. They are all different so three totally different poems to write. And of course I don’t know them and I can’t talk with them as this is a surprise. Well let’s hope I can do it justice and not make it a surprise for the Mother organising it?

 

I have also been contacted by a rather unusual person wanting to be friend me on Facebook. Least said about this person, the better. All I can say is I won’t be excepting them. Why? Oh my word. I said I would write this blog in two parts. It’s not going to be volumes.

 

I receive only a few or perhaps up to about eight Facebook requests per week and except about one, every six weeks. It’s odd as I write blogs. So the world sees my life. But fb is different. That is opening my door as there are photographs and my friends are on there so by me having let’s say different people on my friends list, means that my real, friends are subjected to some em. Different. People.

 

My Hub thinks already I have some folks who are not quite fitting in with normal society. As I tell him, neither do we. Smile. If anyone tells me I’m normal I will be disappointed with myself. Hehehe.

 

Tomorrow. Yeah. My dearest friend is coming to stay. Oh I’m so excited. Then next week? My mad Aunt. Oh. Wow. That will be an (interesting) day?

 

I wonder what shop we will visit. As I dare to take her into our town. Hehehe. God love her. Please? She is getting on in age. But doesn’t look it and certainly doesn’t act it.

 

There is an exciting buzz around our house at the moment and I’m so enjoying it. It’s a feeling I only wish I could bottle. So the buzz would become fizz and it would be my gift to those who need it.

 

Right, off to cook now, dinner tonight for the boys will be steak, new potatoes mushrooms onions and carrots. Keep reading as will add later whilst waiting for Hub to have finished listening to his rubbish. Sorry, oo’oo’oo no. Really, em. Radio program he listens to each evening. Haha. 

Well, he won’t read my blog so I can get away with that, right? Don’t you dare grass on me now?

 

I’m back. Went to make steak turned out it was mince. Oh well. Same poorr slaughtered animal, right?

 

My talking clock is so much in need of some new batteries. Her voice is getting slower and deeper. Teen put some new bulbs in our kitchen yesterday. I was unaware that they needed changing. They were all out. Not sure what teen has been doing to see in there for the past whatever? You know those spotlights? So there were six all out.

 

Hub just told me that the day my aunt is coming, he has to work day and night. Great. He’s going to be helpful? Smile.

 

Teen put in a long day today he’s still at work and its quarter past seven. He has another forty five minutes. Tomorrow he’s working nine hours. And he’s working all weekend too. One thing he isn’t and that is lazy in the job department. As for his room? Well, it’s still suffering from festival fever.

 

OK on that note, must go and prepare my friends bedroom for her visit tomorrow! I hope you have all had a good day and tomorrow brings you hope. With love

No comments: