translate

Wednesday 2 September 2015

FUTURE OF FAT FUN


It suddenly dawmed on me last night, either my arms are getting shorter, bits are dropping off my lap top to make it smaller or, my stomach is pushing my lap top further away from me? Smile. I got on the scales and confronted that awful little lying lady who tells the full house of my fictional weight. Well, she is either fibbing again, or telling me that I’m not as heavy as I expected. Off and on, off and on again. Same weight each time an yet I feel so much bigger. So, is it just that my weight is distributing in different places? Hmm. Or, does she have a sick sense of humour? If the latter, she will find that I am going to remove her batteries. That will show her? Also mean I won’t know what size I am? But there you go.

 

I don’t do small portions. I have told you before. I’m so hungry these days; my soup bowl should come with a lifeguard

I read that one hundred laughs per day are equal to ten minutes of exercise. Hmm. Where’s me tickling stick? The best diet is the garlic diet. Why? Because though you don’t lose any weight, you look thinner from a distance. I think the older you get the tougher it is to lose weight as by then, your body and fat are really good friends.

 

I’m very very very veryveryveryvery excited about a new project I’m working on right now. Gosh, if this works out, I will feel proud of myself for the first time for so many years and only the third time in my life. I will tell you more if it is a success. If it is, wow, well. “I will dance until the music stops, and when the music no longer can be heard, I shall sing to give rhythm to my feet!””

(Fiona Cummings)

No comments: