translate

Wednesday 16 September 2015

DIARY OF WHO'S THE PARENT?


Good day Bloggets. Well, I can tell you last night I was worried about our LC. Bless her Long Chops, they were not smiling. It reminded me of our old Black Beauty. And how fast she went downhill just before she died.  She normally would be pacing the floor at dinner time, she would run to the door when people came in but no, she barked, just. Didn’t get out from her bed and her bark was so weak. As for her dinner, she left some, again not like her. When she was eating it, it was as if to say. “Hmm I’m doing this because Mummy and Daddy want me to.”” Not because she was hungry or enjoying it.

 

Her heart beat was very fast her breathing was laboured. But our little Waggatail didn’t seamed bothered. Now when our BB was dying, we weren’t sure what was wrong as we had her to the vet three times in a week and they said she was fine. I knew she wasn’t but thought may be its just old age? Little Waggs never left her side it was pitiful. She’s not bothered about her big sister LC and I know little Wagga isn’t a vet, but she is as much use if not better than the one we took BB to! At least she knew that there was something wrong with BB.

 

So, I asked Hub should we phone the vet he answered no, because her heart isn’t as fast as it was, and she’s drinking OK. Also walking not the same mind you. Much slower. Our LC doesn’t walk she runs everywhere.  

 

Well this morning, I got up with Hub at silly hour and heart in mouth really was prepared for the worst. Each time I woke up through the night I wanted to come and see if she was alright. But didn’t dare. We left our bedroom door open in case she cried or started to breathe in an odd way.

 

The morn was nipping as Jack Frost seems to be in the area checking out where he wants to visit on his winter holiday.

 

I turned on our heating. We have HIVE I have written about before. Really if you are unable to see your heating thermostat, please find out about HIVE? You control the heating from your mobile phone. It’s amazing.

 

Came down stairs. Hub first.

Few. Well. Thank God she was still alive. And she came to me for a cuddle, still weak I would say but nowhere near as bad as last night.

 

So she is at home with me today as Hub has to travel far in a taxi to work over an hour and to be in a car each way for so long, would be cruel. If he had to work her to get to work, like on a bus or train, like the old days in his other job, oh my word. No way, I’m not sure what he would do, as his white cane skills are OK, but not wonderful. Oh our LC has been a wonder dog. I don’t like her being ill. Thing is with our dogs, they get the best food and health check from Guide Dogs so they aren’t ill. Until it’s too late. Now, I think I may know what is wrong with her, but it’s just a guess. I wonder if next door has been spraying weed killer or worse, rat poison? I know at the weekend he was doing an autumn clear up on his garden. If some of it has come through the fence? So we are going to have to pay more attention on our way to our dog run.

If she is no better by Hub gets in we will take her to our new vets.

 

Hub has put on a lot of weight over the past few days since he’s been away. I’m not surprised. He’s eaten like a pig. Or is that he has eaten a pig?

 

He has been on a farm. driving a tractor…… Yep, he’s blind, and? Hahaha. But they fed the staff so much meat. A hog roast was spoken about. Hence why I fed him a massive salad last night. To get all of the meat out of his head, though doubt it will have done any good. When it comes to eating meat, my Husband won’t give it up. I can’t make him into a vegetarian. I’ve tried….. Teen was, until Hub came into our lives. Hmm. He soon turned my boy. Not good. Right? Teen was a fit child never ill. After six months of eating meat, oh cold after cold feeling sick head aches and so on.

 

So this leads me onto my lecture last night. Teen pulled out a dining chair as I sat on the sofa in our conservatory. Oh boy. He was like a Doctor. Hahaha.

 

“Mum. I need a serious word. I think you know what I’m going to say? I love you and want to see you with my children. I want you to live many years. The way you are going, I’m going to lose you.”

 

Oh this went on and on and on andonandonandon and on.

I got advice on exercise, protein what to eat what not to eat and what body parts I had to work out on. Hahahhaa. Bless his gym vest. He referred it to my Mums smoking. Asking how I felt about her smoking. He is absolutely correct. My brain knows it. My heart aches for a past I didn’t like when it came to food. My brain tells me to forget about my past and think of my future. But then I get so hungry for the wrong foods. I don’t eat much as in quantity, but I eat butter on toast and can’t just have two slices of toast. I have to have four and even then I’m not full.  But I will make that do until evening meal. When it comes to my meal, I’m not at all bothered.

 

After cooking for the boys, I really don’t want to start again cooking for myself. So lunch time today, teen comes in from work in one heck of a mood. We dealt with that, and then he told me he had made my lunch. Bless him. I said I don’t want any. He said you will eat….. So who is the parent here? OK I sat down to a lunch I never eat through the day unless Hub is off work. Gosh, I enjoyed it. My head is telling me if I’m eating more, surely I must put on weight? Well, then before I got chance to settle my lunch down, teen asked if I had been in the gym today? I said no, not yet, he asked why? Oh my word. He asked if I went in last night, I said yes but not for very long. He asked why? I said I found or find it so boring. He told me that wasn’t good enough and asked when I was there did I sweat? I said I don’t sweat. He told me I should and this went on and on and onandonandon again.

 

Thank God he has gone out now to the big proper gym himself then he is playing golf with his friend a lad I love then he is off to play tennis. Haha haha. I’m sitting talking to you. As for the gym, I will have to go outside to the garage. No way until those men are away. Oh the noise outside is awful. It’s like living on a blooming motorway. We shouldn’t have to go through that noise they are digging up the road something to do with BT. It’s been going on now for two weeks. Out my back it’s a motorway, front it’s a building site. I hate it. I’m really getting fed up with the noise pollution around here I feel so sorry for our neighbour across the road, he works nights so sleeps during the day. Oh my word. Really, I’m in the house and I can hardly hear my voice over on my lap top as I type. Drilling banging pipes clashing. Awful.

 

OK will go for now, as really do not have a clue what I am writing now. And my left eye today feels like it is being squeezed. Not sure why? Just my stupid eye condition I guess. Later with love. Be strong in life and you will get through the other side of your life test, as I do believe we get tested by our maker. My maker really pushes me. A bit like my Son? Smile.

 

X

No comments: