translate

Thursday 17 September 2015

DIARY OF POSITIVE PATHS


  Good morning Bloggets. It’s so sunny out there I so badly wish I could take my little Wagga on a lovely walk. To a forest or the beach? If only I could flipping see. I feel so guilty I can’t get her on free walks as much as I would like. Teen took her out yesterday but it’s very apparent that he doesn’t want to be with his Mum. Its normal for a teen I know as all of my friends who have boys can’t believe that our Son has family meals with us out and sits at the table with us for dinner. Well as far as the latter is concerned, if he didn’t he wouldn’t get me cooking for him. Simple. One rule I will never change. I believe strongly that a family should sit together at least once per day. I mean, last night, we all sat in our conservatory at the dining table and right in the middle of the table were that great big bloody salad bowl. I’m kidding, I have enjoyed it. Teen asked me if I was full at the end of my meal. He told me to finish all of the plate. Hahaha. He is used to me leaving my food. And going for a bag of crisps. Well I did as I was told and yes, he’s so right I was full and didn’t want anything after it. My little or not so little. Mr. Motivator. 

 

After our meal, we had a cup of tea and a long chat. Something we wouldn’t have done if we hadn’t have had a meal together.

 

Then teen said he would be one moment, went upstairs came back with his guitar. Started to play it was lovely.

 

At meal times, we have such intelligent conversations. Something our Son loves. Sometimes we put on the news and just chat about that and get each other’s views. Right now it’s the topic of immigrants and refugees. Hmm. I could write volumes on that subject.

 

I did go on the treadmill last night. Oh it was awful. And all night in bed I was in agony. My heart? It killed. As though I had an electric shock going through it. Gosh I am so unhealthy. Hub said stop the mill. But then what? No exercise?  It’s not as if I run? I would come third in a snail race! And that would be only because the race would consist between me and two snails.

 

As I’m trying to write, my little Wagga is pushing her teddy on my keyboard. Jejwioapskdjfjejenejejisoa Oh, sorry but jejejhwhhshehehheheh 

 

As for our LC today, yeah, she’s at work with Hub. Around her mouth is all crispy. We think she has been bleeding from there so I think she ate something out from the garden and perhaps those evil thorns from next door. Oh really, we phoned our guy who did our drive and fence. He is amazing at what he does, he also is a gardener. We have been trying to get him out for a year and a half. My neighbour told me that the trouble is, I want a gardener for a couple of hours, and they won’t stop doing a big job for me for such a short time. Around here, gardeners charge the earth, so he said if we asked him for a full day, he would come out. Well, I suggested to him we would have him a full day, he said his back was hurting and couldn’t work for a while. To call him out in a couple of weeks. We did. He was now looking after his kids as they were on summer holiday. So just before the holidays ended, we phoned again. Oh he was now going on holiday. So two weeks later, Hub called him last night. He asked Hub was he sure it was a full day? He said yes. Not a couple of hours? Hub said no. Not knowing if what he was saying was the right thing. See how we get ripped off as blind people? No way will it take a full day, but, to get him here we will have to pay that. And at least we can trust him. But then his answer? Well, I’m in the shopping centre now; I will save your number and phone you when I can come out and take a look….. Well, why he needs to save our number when we have had loads of fencing and path and drive work doing? I think it’s so he can put us off again. So he can next time say he forgot to save our number. I will call him one more time and if no reaction, forget him entirely. Shame as he is great, if we were to ask for a new fence. He would be out tomorrow. A new drive the same. As they are huge jobs. People around here don’t want small jobs. But when if he comes out, we do want a tree transplanting and other gardeners have asked a fortune for this job, one company wanted £3000 and I have not added two extra zeros. The other guys we got out said they would do it next time but next time didn’t happen as they left our garden in one heck of a state. The best gardener we have had is our neighbour. But he hates gardening. He did it for us as a one off. So I will give it until tomorrow then text this man back. It does my skull in. Teen says he wants to be a gardener, well, he could practice here, but no. We have offered him money and still no. He did some decretive work in our front garden and he did an amazing job. Everyone who passes and those who have visited say it’s great. As for the boring jobs like weeds? Naha. Not interested.

 

This week has been one of pure procrastination. I just can’t get motivated even though Mr. Motivator himself has been trying with me. It’s the normal jobs I need to do also work. I have an interview to do and a wedding speech to write. I just am not feeling it. This afternoon I am being interviewed by a University student who is studying English. God help them hehehe. See how that goes. I just hope I will be able to help.

 

Teen at work again. Oh I do hope he comes home in a better fettle than yesterday? Boy that was a challenge. At least he had a lovely game of golf with his friend. First time ever he would love to take it up as a hobby. It’s expensive though I think. He is saving for something I will tell you after the event so witchypoo can’t spoil it. And he so badly needs a new car. Really, to say I’m furious with his Father my ex is an understatement.

 

Firstly he drove it an hour and a half from his area to here knowing that the exhaust was gone. Also knowing that the indicator wasn’t working. And to top it all, it’s a dodgy M.O.T.

 

Oh yes. Really a responsible parent. I know when it is ready for its next M.O.T; my ex will encourage teen to get yet again another year of black market paperwork. Pay someone to tick the right box and go. So what if something is wrong with the car? Never mind, it’s only our Son. So I have told him to sell as soon as possible we would help him to buy, yet again. As we already gave him thousands stupidly when he was 16 as the account I had for him was at an ending. It was every penny I could save when I was with the ex as I knew at the time, no way would he ever get much from him. I wanted him to have a good start for a business, university or a car. Well, he met the evil one and it all went on it. My biggest regret. Also Olga gave Teen a good amount of money and again the witch swallowed it up. That will be her life. Not earning just taking. Oh, how proud she must feel. What an achievement, right?

 

I just kind of hoped that my ex would not have made sure he got his one and only Son a car that isn’t fit for the road. I mean all the thousands he has and all the money he stole from me over the years, he isn’t by far poor. An yet like his father before him, he will make sure people think he is. Oh poor him.  It’s so bad I really believed he was different to the rest of the greedy ones in his family. Don’t get me wrong, he has two brothers who are nice, out of five. As for his Sister, well the brothers will all agree, she is a joke.

 

Teen asked me the other day did I still care for my ex, his Father, I said yes. Of course I do. He was in my life for almost twenty five years since I was seventeen. Far too young for him, but there you go. I just wish he could have been a bit more decent. I was a great wife to him. Of course he will say different. But he knows the truth. I cooked for him every night, ran his baths listened to his stories and was the only person in the world I am sure who has even loved him. But to think how he treat me and still is, in a way is wrong.

 

I’m just grateful now I have found true love. A man who would climb mountains for me and put me before himself. As I would him.  As we both do for each other. I waited so long to be reunited with my Husband. I suffered hell. But now at last I have a future. As does my Son.

 

I’m thinking of having a break from my blog page and handing it over to my Husband. Now you will see a huge difference in the writing so bear with. I hope not to lose some Bloggets, as my Hub and I are so different and yet share the same soul. When he and I are together, we are alike. When we are apart, we are absolutely the opposite. That is great as we have a huge variety of subjects to cover.  So as we approach ninety thousand, yes ninety thousand views, I shall take a holiday soon in about a week and Hub will I hope, write for a while. So don’t expect anything personal. Haha. It will all be information lectures facts and so on. But sure of interest. Especially to the academics among our Bloggets.

 

Later with love but before I go some final words.

 

Words are a reflection of our thoughts. Positive words come from positive thoughts, negative words from negative thoughts. It is really that simple. Watch the words that come out of your mouth and you will have a good idea of the direction you’re thoughts are facing, and as a result, your life.

Below you will find some words. Which words get you excited make you feel strong happy which words move you bring you to tears Include these words in your affirmations? These words make them a reality.

Accept

Accomplishment

Achievement

Active

Adored

Alive

Beautiful

Believe

Benefit

Blessed

Bliss

Bloom

Bright

Brilliant

Calm

Care

Celebrate

Change

Clean

Clever

Confident

Courageous

Creative

Cuddle

Cure

Delight

Direct

Discover

Eager

Easy

Efficient

Effortless

Embrace

Energised

Enjoy

Exciting

Faith

Familiar

Fit

Flourish

Friendship

Full

Funny

Gathering

Genuine

Grace

Group

Harmony

Healed

Helpful

Healthy

Honest

I trust

I take action

Ideal

Incredible

Inspire

Joy

Kind

Kiss

Laugh

Learn

Let go

Light

Love

Meaningful

Miracle

Motivate

Nature

Optimistic

Party

Peace

Pleasure

Positive

Proud

Recognised

Relax

Respect

Safe

Secure

Spiritual

Strong

Support

Together

Tranquil

Trust

Truth

Upbeat

Valued

Vision

Willing

Youthful

Zeal

Zest

No comments: