translate

Friday 11 September 2015

SEPTEMBER 9


This was the first year I didn’tcontact a lovely friend of mine. Really sad. He had his birthday two days ago I have known him since he was eight. He will now be about 35. I don’t think there is a day goes by when I don’t think of him. But sadly he is lost in another world. I’m sure his day would have been spent with lavish surroundings best Champagne and gold. Laughter for sure, but real laughter? I know not. Drowning in sorrow with pickled thoughts. Such a wonderful little boy and young man he was. Sadly, now a different lifestyle. I hurt when I think of him. What he could have been. His true friends. A lady who really loved him. I think, I have had a lucky escape with my Son. He too was going down that track of a falling false future, full of plastic promises painful punches metaphorically speaking and deep and forever depression. I just wish I could have helped this young man. He would say I’m sure he is fine, but all who know him see differently. If you can reach out to someone, as long as you are prepared to face hatred to save someone. You will need to develop a tough skin then you will be a hero.

 

No comments: