translate

Thursday 7 May 2015

YOU KNOW? BY FIONA CUMMINGS



BY FIONA CUMMINGS

Because I love you you know?

My words I hope to show

As they are written in this poem

Your name is printed in my soul

With you, I am whole

My heart beats when you take a breath

Together till our death

Forever you and me

This request I plea

Your lips touch mine with reminiscence, of velvet

Like chocolate essence, I melted

In your arms I felt at home

Forever our souls may roam

In your eyes I see

A beautiful future for you and me

In your words I hear

Kindness so dear

I have thanks to you, reached my goal

So now I cheer

I feel so complete

And thank our maker

Your love is my retreat

Your arms are my blanket

No gold or trinket

Could take me from you

For you are all the treasures I need

From you, I feed

You’re beautiful you know?

 

Copyright Fiona  Cummings 2015

No comments: