translate

Thursday 7 May 2015

WE ARE NOT ALONE DO YOU BELIEVE?


OK, not a read for the dark on your own? Just a warning, may be a little scary. You may know my blog page now, I write all kinds of poetry, short stories, my daily diary, news views and articles as well as papers on subjects either Bloggets have asked me to write or what may interest me at the time. I say at the time, as my mind is an ever changing crop field with different seasons and new produce. One thing that I never change my mind on is some of the subjects in today’s blog.

 

A tenant moved into an apartment that used to be

an old English monastery, dating back to the 19th century, it has been renovated. This tiny studio was one of thirty apartments.  Well, the tenant thought it was tiny?  Until he found a hidden door to a secret corridor that lead to a room. Scary? U’u’uoo I would hate that.

 

Well more stories I have been reading today may make you shiver.

 Have you ever been spooked? What’s that all about? If there is no such thing as spirits or ghosts? Why do we get the shivers? Do you believe in ghosts? I do for sure, coming from a boarding school background; we all used to get told tales from the older kids. Our school had a pink lady and a grey lady at my other school. I never hung around long enough to listen to the stories, or the origin of them.

 

Now I am older, a little braver, so I today want to share some stories I have been reading. These are true stories. The first one is a little too close to home as in my loft I have so many of these? Not really antiques, but I can tell you I used to have two display cabinets on the top floor of my last house. We had three stories to our house. The top floor was Hubs office but he really didn’t like going up there. I must say, towards the end of our time there, the dolls I collected did give me the chills. I put it down to my imagination. I mean, how can dolls be haunted? Well here is a story as I said is supposed to be true.

 

“As a little girl, my grandmother brought from an antiques fair, some porcelain dolls. They had old cloths for dresses and feathered hats.

 

Grandmother put the dolls in a closet at the top of the stairs. My older sister lived with our Grandparents; her bedroom door was just next to the walk in closet.

 

 Right away, she started having nightmares. She told us that she heard a sound like an old woman humming and a rocking chair creaking whilst she tried to go to sleep. She ignored it but when she fell asleep, she had dreadful nightmares.    

 

The adults didn’t believe the girl but we sisters did.  Adults are oftern closed minded to the possibility of such things.

 

None of us made the connection between the dolls and my sisters experiences and nightmares. Not until My Grandmother attended a Pentecostal church, where people prayed for my sister.

 

One of the Ministers came up to my Gran and asked if she brought anything new into her house? He felt like there was a spirit who had come into the house with something different that had recently been brought in.

 

My Grandmother went home and removed the dolls. I don’t know where she put them, but since then my sister never heard the old woman and her nightmares stopped.

 

   Next story, this is about a child who had the same dream since she could remember until she was nine. It’s called the lady in the cottage. Each night she went to bed, she had the same dream. She could see a small cottage in the middle of the forest. It was made from wood. The lady in the cottage was heavily pregnant. One night she went to bed. The next day, she woke in a pool of blood. Her baby had been cut out of her during the night. The little girl dreaming of this, used to wake up in fear and feel a finger poking her in the back. The same place every night.

What the author of this story said was as a child of two or three when she started having these nightmares, how could she have known about firstly a baby being in the stomach and secondly, how it’s possible for a baby to be cut out of the stomach?

 

When the girl got older, she told her Mother. Her Mother told her, Mother, the little girls Grandmother. Only to learn that the Grandmothers Mother, used to live in a cottage made from wood in the forest, and her Mother, so the little girls Great Grandmother, used to talk about a child she lost. So, what to make of this? Some would say the child overheard a conversation, but the little girl was in her late teens when she told her Mum and her Mum didn’t know of her Grandmothers cottage or losing her baby until her own Mother told her.

 

The Ouija board. Hmm. I’m very against this, though I am all for spiritual readings. I believe the Ouija board, is a tool to hell. I believe in hell, heaven earth and a kind of place in between. A place we are sent to if we have committed some minor sins. A place we go to before we are allowed to become angels. I personally believe that the demons, the devils slaves, walk between us in our everyday life, just as what or whom I call life angels do as well.

 

I have never heard anything good or positive about the Ouija board.

 

Nephilim? Have you heard of this word?

Do you believe in fairies?

Some say they are fallen angels. Children who have died and God makes them stay on earth as they were not meant to die so young. Hmm. Again, not sure how I feel about that, if this is true, God isn’t very kind? To leave poor children who have died no fault of their own?

 

Giants? Do you believe in them? Well, again, Legends throughout the world spoken of a race of giants, that once walked the earth. “There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bear children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.” ~ Genesis 6:4.

 

Well, I for sure believe this earth has not always been home to us humans. I believe we come from another planet. I have written about this in great depth before. As for Giants? Smoke without fire? I mean, who would have such an imagination to come up with such a simple explanation as a giant? How utterly boring? A huge man? And why were they always men?  A race of men only? Some would wonder if we humans are going back to those days, I mean, in my Sons generation, I doubt even men will be needed to produce a child, and men may be able to have children in the future too. Our ladies are becoming rarer. Women today are nothing short of butch and desperate to prove that they are as strong as men.  So are we turning back into those giant men? Are we on a wheel? This is all linked with Déjà vu! Paranormal and other words which all link together in a distant way.

 

We are not alone for sure.

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: