translate

Tuesday 19 May 2015

DIARY OF THE CRYPTIC FI


So much to do and think about right now. So much going on in our lives. Not sure which path we are being guided down. At the gate ready to walk, but there are too many choices. There is someone down the path who needs help but I only can pick one way and there are so many little walkways I can choose.  

 

If I go down the gravelled path, I may go over on my ankle. I could pick the woodchip way but chippings may get in my shoes and that will cut and hurt my feet. I could pick the muddy path, but I will get dirty and the grassy way I may get lost as it’s always more difficult to walk on grass than a path if you can’t see.  The smooth slate path is slippy as it has been a heavy down pour. So I could fall and never get to that person. The brick path would be OK, but what if it is the wrong one? I only have one choice. One mistake and that person won’t get the necessary help they need.

 

I can hear them crying, but all paths lead in a similar way. Only a thin line of shrubs separate the paths. The shrubs are tall though so I can’t hop over if I am one path too far.

 

So, right now it’s rather difficult to write blogs. I am faced with huge challenges. My hands are tied enabling me to type.

So please bear with me for some time. How long? Could be days, weeks or a few months, even up to a year. Though I doubt that long.

 

My Bloggets are so loyal and I know you will understand. Time is a funny thing. Time can heal, cost or divide.

 

Cryptic? Yep, sorry. This is.

 

So, as normal as I can be right now. And you know I don’t do normal very well.

 

 Today’s sun didn’t last longer than what it took me to sit outside. Then we had thunder, lightning, not that I knew that but Hub said the girls in the office said it was lightning. It poured down with rain and still is raining. It’s so cold out there, about 13dg today.

 

I think my Son is thinking about quitting his job.  To do what? Not sure. A little worrying, as he has a car to pay for now. I told you he had a black box fitted? Well, it’s interesting how much information they receive about his driving. Already he owes £31 as a fine. They give you money back if you drive perfectly. I’m not sure my boy will be getting money for a while.

 

Only three days left at college before half term. He is way behind in his work. He was doing brilliantly until a few days ago. I just hope he makes the right choices there too.

 

Well, I have made it until tonight without any bread. This is great for me. One reason or should I say a little help I may get is our grill is broken on our cooker. Every time I turn it on, the fuse blows in the garage.

 

So this is help with me not eating toast. Hahaha.

 

When I am out tomorrow with my friend, I may have to look for a healthy cake. Is there such a thing? Carrot perhaps?

 

Well, I got on the scales this morning; I swear that lady who talks to me from the depths of my talking scales is the Mother of Pinocchio. She flipping tells lyes.

 

I get off and back on again and the number goes up? What’s all that about?

 

I’m going now in the gym. See how long I last?

So until later with love.

No comments: