translate

Sunday 24 May 2015

BREAKING A LEG


Good day Bloggets. How are you all feeling today? It’s a cool day in the north of the UK and windy. But pleasant I guess, you just wouldn’t think it was coming to the end of May?

 

Sunday, what have we been doing? Well, cooking, cleaning and trying to sort out on line banking. Nightmare. When you can’t see it’s difficult, but we did it.

 

Tried to sort out the whites for washing too! Gosh that is stressful as I really don’t want our whites to turn pink or grey or any other colour.

 

Going in the gym later. How long for? Not sure. I was gutted yesterday as I have put on over one and a half lbs in half a week. I sware if anyone comes near me with a pin, they could burst me as I’m inflated that much. And what a mess that will be?

 

Its bank holiday weekend in the UK. Tomorrow most people are off work. It is the last one until August. I have never been able to understand why we have so many so close together, then a gap then another huge gap until the next year. It would be great if they were either put into one week or spread out a little more.

 

I have a huge lump on my head. I was vacuuming the kitchen floor and I bent over to pick something up. Slam. Bang. Right on top of the kitchen worktop. Full blast too. I don’t bend slowly. I totally missed judged that. I thought I had at least a foot clear on it.

 

Oh it really made me dizzy and I guess a headache is in store for me for the next few hours?

 

Hub did something I have only known him do twice since we got together six years ago yesterday, and that was fall. He didn’t know something was left in the garden and he tripped fell on his knee and wrote off a new pair of jeans. Huge whole in the knee.

 

So not being able to see means you spoil new clothes and have almost every day headaches. Nice!

 

A sweet friend of mine, one of my earth angels asked me the best question today. You wan a know what it was?

“Fiona, are you pregnant?”

Want to know my answer?

“Well, if I am. Call me Mary. As firstly I have had a hysterectomy and secondly, I would have to find my Joseph as my Hub, would divorce me. He had the snip before we got together. I was saddened by this as I would have loved a child with him. But we are blessed as between us we have three lovely kids. Beautiful too. Everyone says they are gorgeous looking and they are all very clever. Not that I’m bragging or anything. Haha haha.

 

Gosh, you Bloggets know I have been through the mill as far as teens go. But now? Wow, it’s brilliant. How long for? I guess until a certain person decides there has been a mistake.

 

My little dog is driving me crazy. She is bringing her toys. I played with her in the garden before and she has been out with me this morning so she can play on her own whilst I write.  So I keep her toys that she is bringing me and she goes and gets another. Then I keep that, so another and I have quite a collection. She will run out soon and the annoying will stop. As to my left I have Long Chops trying to put her long face on my lap top and to the right, I have huge sloppy toys. Lovely.

 

A       quiet canary, he’s Irish you know? Hehehe.

Not sure what makes him tick. Really, some days he is so noisy and others like today? Very calm.

 

OK. Must dash for now. Lots to do again. Gosh, I’m ready for a break. And not my leg. Xxx

No comments: