translate

Sunday 17 May 2015

INSPIRATIONAL THOUGHTS


Good day Bloggets. This morning I got ready Waggatail in her best Sunday dress. Haha. OK, her harness and off we went to meet with my friend and attended our church. Lovely to see old friends again. I didn’t get chance to see Flexi who was doing the music. But Geordie and her Mum and the Plum lady as well as other lovely people all gave me a beautiful welcome.

 

Wagga was OK kept getting up to have a look for whom? Not sure. I just kept putting her down again. Then she got the hint that her Daddy wasn’t there or coming,  so she settled. Then we went for coffee and a chat in the tea room of the church.

 

It was for sure a blessed morning in so many ways.

 

I came home and the smell of cooking in my kitchen was Gorgious as Hub was preparing dinner. Bless him.

 

It’s raining so what better to do this afternoon when our work was done, other than to have a peaceful head massage. I firstly gave my Hub his and then he me. I bought some oil and the smell from it is lovely, though it doesn’t make your hair look very good. You have to wash it afterwards.

 

My little Waggatail has had a busy weekend. She looks exhausted now.

 

Lots to talk about tomorrow and remember email me or message me on here or any other contact you have with me if there is anything you would like me to blog about?

 

Until tomorrow, something to think about.

It is by striving ceaselessly to change our emotions that we will succeed in changing our temperament.

“If you want to know the future, look at what is in your mind”

We are all spiritual beings, having a human being experience.

 

We all go through tests and challenges in life. Some tests are unique. But some things are common and we should learn from each other’s experiences. On a spiritual journey, we all have the same destination.

 

“The key to the right door is to find that correct bunch of keys. Key in right door opens your world to a new start. New life and who knows who may be in that room, through that door?” Fiona Cummings

         

 

No comments: