translate

Friday 29 May 2015

LONG TIME NO TALK


Good evening Bloggets. Gosh, my internet has been really bad for two days. I was hoping Hub would be able to fix it today, but he has been working all day without a break. Now its night time and he is in the gym. Waiting for him to come in. I have just left him. Feel better when I get out there and I’m sure my neighbours will laugh when they see an over grown tomato popping out of the garage looking as though going to have a heart attack. Mind you I have never seen an overgrown tomato looking as though it’s going to have a heart attack, but if ever there is one, I look like what I imagined it to be.

 

Tonight for dinner? Very lazy Fi ordered a pizza. It came square. Never have I seen a square pizza before. Oh it was lovely but ordering it was a little difficult.

 

All day I have been working writing serious stuff, not suitable for our Blogget land of wonders, though I have written some very heavy stuff on here. Anyway, I have spent about eight hours working with words and my brain is fried. So I got through to the lovely Italian man who speaks really poor English but his English is better than my Italian. I didn’t understand what he asked me. So just guessed it was asking where I lived? I started to tell him. But I couldn’t remember. Hahahahaha. Oh Gosh, what a clown.

 

Well, I thought he was rather rude when I told him in a fumbling manner where I lived. Only after asking Hub where we lived? LaLalalalalalalaLaha

The man replied “Hey?” I thought don’t hey me buddy? Hahheheheh I’m keeping you in business here.

Only to learn he was asking what was my order.

Oh that red tomato again?

 

Anyway, we understood each other and what made it worse was the fact that He knew all of my details as it all came up on computer. So I didn’t even have to remember where I lived after all.

 

What a very odd few weeks we have been living through in the Blogget family. Life has changed gone upside down and around the corner. But I think we have the map to learn the new route. Now, who is the driver? Just need to find one then I think, I hope we will be OK, but in the meanwhile, heck. Seriously, it’s been challenging. Really challenging. In so many ways that I have never had to deal with before.

 

On average about two hours sleep but so interrupted. Heart pains and anxiety as well as delight.

 

As for the champagne? Still on cool. As for my gardener? Still on cool. As for my wellbeing? Well, what can I say?

 

My Husband and Son are driving me crazy with their eating and health at the moment. Hub asks for children’s portions and I’m not very good at that and Teen is eating me out of house and home. His eating is random. And I don’t know what the poor chickens did to him, but he really ort to have a chicken farm. I know he is with the meat eaters at the gym who are basically walking just about talking beef cakes. They are telling him to eat eat eat          . As for drink drink drink? No, not sure who is telling him to do that.

 

Let’s hope he doesn’t’ end up like my ex brother in law? Gosh, I don’t know how that man is still here. The poison he has taken over the years is enough to fill the Atlantic Ocean.

 

In his favour, his wife cooks good food and he does exercises.

 

In teens favour? Hahheheheh. Well, I mock, but I never fry other than chips no more than once a week and that is at most. The boys eat mainly white meat and fish. Me? Nothing with a face.  Apart from potato smilie faces.

 

This is one of those blogs where I started last night and finished today. So now its late afternoon. Teen been to gym and now tennis.  This morning he did a job with our lovely neighbour. As for the drawers? I bought him some days ago, well; they are still a flat pack.

 

Home work for college? Still flat in his bag.

 

All week I have felt as though a train has crashed into my head. Today, better.

 

A couple of things I have been hearing about. One in places like Africa, where people can’t get to for whatever reasons the Opticians, there is now an application out for the IPhone where by you can look into the phone and do eye tests which go back to an Optician. You can be diagnosed through your or another medics IPhone. How amazing is that? Or is it? How accurate is it? They say very. You even get an eye chart to read on the phone which represents the real thing.

 

A well-known high street shoe shop in the UK this week, just so happens it’s half term for our children. So whoever markets this has really pulled off a great idea. By an IPad, you can get your feet measured. There are cartoons for children to look at and tell them what to do on there. All the little monkeys are going to beg Mummy and Daddy to take them for new shoes, right? Well, I’m sure that is the aim of the company. An expert on children’s shoe fitting said it won’t work as the human eye sees things like high instep and the way the children walk and so on.

 

You know if an extra terrestrial would blow up all satellite devices in space, our world would come to a standstill. It’s scary how much we depend on the satellite?

 

Why do we have to use things that we have to program?

 

Anyway, I still have loads to do around the house, not sure how much will get done as really just not feeling good at all. But here goes with a try.

 

I hope you have a lovely weekend tomorrow we are out to our town, well that is the plan. The way I’m feeling I do wonder if Hub may be doing it solo?

 

Later gators. X

No comments: