translate

Friday 22 May 2015

LESS THAN FIVE MINUTES


Good day Bloggets. OK, I have less than five minutes to talk. I miss you all so much, don’t have time to eat, drink or sleep. Am I losing weight? No, put half a lb on. Am I thirsty? No, as for tired, yes I’m drained. As is hub. I hope to be back with you all soon. I had so much to chat about this week but sadly, I have been preoccupied.

 

Tomorrow is the weekend we are out and about in our mad and crazy town. Half term, yes, what a good idea, go there right in the middle of holiday makers. So many children too off school and making our town almost impossible to navigate. Here’s hoping.

 

Hub has been ill for days. I know why, it’s sad to say it’s brought on by stress. Well, I hope soon, we can relieve that.

 

It’s a red hot day and the birds are singing, though there is a wind and it’s dull.  The weather is really odd right now.

 

OK. I’m so sorry about this blog. Just wanted you to know I am still here. Just.

 

Have a great weekend and if I get chance to talk soon, I promise I will. Just right now? You know! X

No comments: