translate

Friday 8 May 2015

POLITICAL PITY POTTY


 Good morning, or is it? Well, we I say we as in the public of the UK not we as in me, have voted the same PM in again. I’m very nervous about the next five years. For the students, young people who are on 0 ours contracts minimum wage too. For those kids who leave school who just can’t get a job, whether it’s because they are lacking in confidence or intelligence, or simply there were too many applying for the same job, they now are not entitled to any money. So how do they survive? Our three kids are OK as thankfully my Husband provides for all three of them, but what if he couldn’t? Would our kids be able to find work? I mean, we are lucky, our children are bright and very confident, thankfully, my Son is brilliant in interview, but take his friend who is an A, grade student, but has the personality of a Nat, he keeps going for interviews and doesn’t get the jobs. What if his parents can’t support him? Will he turn to crime?

 

We have voted in a party who don’t care about the elderly, disabled or children of all ages. Even people our age who are struggling to find work. My Husband has interviewed so many people over the past few years and I can tell you one person he interviewed a couple of years ago, was previous at a job earning £65,000 and the job they were applying for was for £12,000

Why? Because they were made redundant and they had been out of work for a year without success and I can tell you that their qualifications were phenomenal.

 

I can also tell you, that they didn’t get the job. Why? Because their interviewing skills were brilliant, but not as good an interview as the person who ended up employed

 

Our gas bills will continue to raise and public services will close not to talk about things like roads and pathways in winter not getting gritted to make it safer with the ice, children at schools will suffer who need additional help too. I could go on but it’s depressing. I tell you though, even if I were to win the lottery, I would never vote for conservatives. Why? Because I have a heart and conscience. I’m charitable and kind. I don’t have blue blood in me and would never want to be that kind of person who votes for such cold, callas individuals. The kind who were at our local church yesterday. I mean if I had £1, for every time David Camron said he was going to sort the countries problems out, I would be rich enough to live under a Tory Government.

OK. Rant over nothing we can do for five years now and as my Husband kindly said today before leaving for work, just to rub salt in the wound, we will be over fifty by  the time we can next vote, now that is almost as depressing as the blues getting in again.

 

I’m going to end this blog now, with possible smiles, as too won up to even talk about anything normal. Then start a new blog before heading off to work.

 

So try to shed some laughter on Conservatives. What a ridiculous mass of people. Their ignorance and decadence is disgusting and pitiful. They are the epitome of this decaying system. So smile at their expense.

 

   George Osborne saw an old lady struggling with her shopping bags. He said to her you can’t manage those heavy two bags on your own let me help you? So he halved her pension so she could only afford one.

 

What is the difference between David Cameron and a shopping trolley?

A shopping trolley has a mind of its own.

 

A woman came up to David Cameron and said “Mr. Cameron, you are the Father of one of my children”. He replied, oh no, oh goodness, oh my, do the press know? She replied, “Mr. Cameron, you are the father to one of my, children.” To which he replied “Please tell me what you want? Money?” She replied. “No, you are the Father to one of my children. I’m his maths teacher.”

“The problem with political jokes is they get elected.

 

No comments: