translate

Monday 11 May 2015

DIARY OF 77,777OH, AND THE DRESS


Looking at stats today, this is the number in total. Get this?

 77,777

I might put seven on the lottery this week? Haha. Having said that, I kind of felt like I had a win today. Let me tell you about it?

 

I have a bag full of Hubs work suits and a top of mine, oh, wait for this story, it will make you smile?

 

Well, teen kindly agreed to drive me to the dry cleaners. First time I have been in his car since the white knuckle ride when he first passed his driving test a few weeks ago. I can tell you I was apprehensive of his driving, an yet buzzing with excitement. How sad is that? It was just the pride I felt with my boy being able to drive. I only hoped that he would have improved, as he has been out so much in his car over the past two weeks. So more experience?

 

Well, we started the sat nav off and as we just left the drive, the lady in the box decided to talk to us asking us what our question was? Hehehe. Em, we didn’t have one. We had put in the post coda for where we wanted to be, but she wanted a chat, perhaps a bit of gossip?

 

Teen sorted that out and on our way we revved.

Sorry, went.

 

After he called an ambulance driver names, and a car driver, I calmed him down and on our way and his driving I must say has hugely improved.

 

Until I found out that he wasn’t using indicators?

 

Oh heck. Why? Because they don’t work….

Get them fixed?

 Can’t it’s the car.

 

OK.

So fix the booming car?

 

Well, they do work, but they are awkward.

 

Right. So it takes a bit of effort to do you mean?

 

Then my heart rate began to beat ever so slightly faster.

 

Now then, he did great finding where we wanted to be. This is a place I was taught by the mobility instructor from Guide dogs. And she taught me so well too. I was so proud to take Hub there once and be the one for a change to show him where to go. But if you read the blog way back, you may recall it took two busses and over one hour to get there. The busses were a nightmare too, as we have to get different numbers and they all pull up in the same place.  All of the engines sounding alike and not being able to find the front of the bus to the back. Thankfully we had Long Chops who can find doors to busses, but, we had to ask four busses well, the drivers, as so far we don’t have talking busses….. By the time we did that, we were totally stressed out. Then a kind lady came to our rescue and we had to go quite a distance to get our bus.

 

On the way back, that was funny, we did quite a lot of things and I felt so proud. As we were standing waiting for the bus, a lady passed asking what number we were waiting for we told her she answered. “Oh, you need the blue bus.” “Yeah. Thanks love. Standing there with two guide dogs. Hub whispered when she went on her way, “Some people just are not well!”

 

So our blue bus came, on we got and got off at the right place then had to catch our second one thankfully a man was near so we asked was our number in? He said yes, we got on, but didn’t know there were two busses of the same number. One stopped at our avenue of all sorts, the other one went to town. Guess which one we caught? Yep, you guessed it, so off we went to town. SO that day took us four hours. OK, we did some shops but today, drove there, went to the dry cleaners, spoke to her for ages, she was a little odd, but nice, then back home all in less than half an hour. My word. What a difference. People who drive don’t know how lucky they are.

 

Well, this was funny. In the cleaners, the lady took from the bag, my top. She asked. Wait for this?

“Is this a top, or a dress?”

 LoLoLolllolaHaHeeeHa

Cheeky monkey.

I’m big but no need to think my top is a dress?

“Stop laughing so hard? Hahahaha

 

Now my heart in mouth as my Son is off for the day with his pals. This is the most he will have driven. He is off to the coast for the day an hour and a half away. I think he was a little anxious, I’m waiting for his text to see if he has got there safely, I pray he has.  I’m excited for him at the same time. He is with his friends and I hope he will have a great day.  More so safe. I do worry about his indicators. I know they don’t work correctly, they go off when you go over a bump, and don’t turn off when you turn your corner, but hopefully, he will do his best.

 

Sat nav Hub bought him works great.

 

I’m waiting again for our Gardner. He promised today. Day five of him saying he would come and week six. So let’s see? It’s sunny so perfect. I have text him no answer.

 

OK. Off for now, but will be back later. Have a great day wherever you are. Xx

No comments: