translate

Friday 8 May 2015

THE DIARY OF WAGGS AND TONI & GUY


Hey there beautiful Bloggets, how the heckers are you all today?

Hub today in Birmingham. In total seven hours travel for a three hour meeting. I felt sad today when he left as for some reason I was reduced to the old days in my mind when a kiss at the door meant days if not weeks away. But this time, he took Long Chops, this meant a short time away, well, when my senses came back to normal, I remembered he was home tonight. It won’t be until eight, but at least home. I love my man so much. He is the meaning of life and love for me.

 

 Long Chops isn’t half as keen now days for her work. See, she use to go to London and from the train station, she would walk with hub to his office. She loved it, one occasion she stopped him from walking in front of a taxi. One of those Hybrid cars. The silent engines. Lethal to visually impaired people. Elderly, children and animals.    

 

This brought me onto the next thought. Oh thank goodness he isn’t with his old company, as he would be on his way if not there already to South Korea for the next Hybrid convention. His last experience of Korea was not good. It was north though. He tells stories reminiscent of the days in the seventies in the former USSR which I remember very well.

 

So I doubt much work today for Long Chops, but at least she is looking at a different view apart from under the desk at work she will be seeing feet in the train/taxi and laying still in the meeting, I hope? But tomorrow she will work hard as we are out.

 

Teen went out last night. He said he would be back within an hour and a half. Well, four hours later, he was back in. Where had he been? Your guess is as good as mine. Who had he been with? Keep guessing, as I am too. Teens who have mobile phones glued to their posterior so far up, they can’t get signals to contact their parents.

 

He’s off to college today; the taxi rank had a collection of boys and a girl waiting for him to drive them to college.

 

I’m pleased to say he is doing brilliantly at college. And seems to be rather pleased with himself. As he should be. He’s getting all greens so Distinctions. When he is finished, looks like he will be getting his two A’s and a B. But only if he keeps on track.

 

I guess he will be going to its tomorrow evening. To have a wonderful Sunday with it.

 

When I say the name it. I for some reason forget to add the two letters at the start of its name.

 

Oh how I do love my future daughter in law. I mean, she is perfect. What more could I ask for?

 

I thought I heard my neighbour’s builders before. But now I’m thinking it was wishful thinking. As no sound is coming from there again. Poor Di, they have cowboys. I’m just wondering if the smell in the air is their horses.

 

My conservatory is red hot today, too hot to sit in. An yet outside, is quite cold.

 

I went out before with Waggatail. The road from hell was angrier than ever before. I swore the path shook with the vibration from the vast vehicles which storm past at ridiculous miles per hour.

 

My poor little Waggs sneezed so much with the pollution I hate it. We got to our shop and it was that blooming woman again who won’t walk around with me. So I had to tell her what I wanted. I thought it was her religion why she wouldn’t walk but she always bends down to the dog and says hello. She even stroked her yesterday, so I think it’s a case of she can do it faster. Well, I can walk fast but the thing is, people think because we can’t see, we can’t walk properly either, so we end up walking like snails, allowing all of the tortoises to pass by looking as though they are at great speed.

Well, it served her right, I needed a lot of things, so I told her and really, it was funny. I could tell she thought, heck, that much? Well, she was shouting my list across the blooming shop, I’m just glad I didn’t need any lady moment items? Hahahahhahahaha.

 

Came out of there like Dobbin the horse wishing I could get in the car as my one arm was dropping off. No your Fifi Blogget isn’t a one armed bandit, but her other arm was holding onto Waggatail. We had to go to post letters too and I had about three poems to post. Oh, I only hoped that there was some ink on the envelope? My stamps were the right way? My friend Jo told me that the stamps had an indentation at the bottom. So since then, I have been putting them on all the same way, let’s hope she is right, she normally if not always is.

 

My handwriting skills are getting worse. I’m truly losing my confidence. It’s been seventeen years since I could see print and I’m really starting to forget it.

 

The monkeys were indoors as it was starting to rain, so foolishly or not; yours truly decided to give Waggatail a longer walk and came via the zoo right along the cycle path. This is a place I’m not keen on as you walk for about four minutes and you are on your own. With a ten foot high wall to your left. No way would I go there at nights, but off we went. The nasty cars started to be a distant sound. The smell of fresh greenery was fighting with the pungent, polluted air until we got right down the cycle track and were heading towards the country lane.

 

Then spring could be detected. Heavy rain made the shrubs more appealing. Clean and morish. I wanted to taste the newness of Rosemary, Thyme, and Azaleas and beautiful blooms which normally by this time of year we have abundance of fragrance, but sadly the weather has been awful.

 

The birds sang, I could hear the wildlife on the lake nearby too. No traffic, or if some, it’s the odd car and so quietly and respectfully they glided by, rather than the other way I normally go, where it’s a rehearsal for the drama of hell.

 

Waggs did well. Not perfect, but I am not sure a perfect Waggs is real. But without her, there is not a chance I would have been able to do all of my jobs yesterday.

 

Back into my avenue of all sorts, always a great feeling, buzzing with pride as we did it. I don’t think I will ever become complacent when it comes to mine and Waggatail achievements. Really, I won’t. I go out with heart in mouth, knees trembling, breathing like a lunatic on speed and come back shaking with the pure fear of my own shadow, and thrill of words in my head like “how on earth did we do that?”

But we did my little girl and me.

 

Back now, so much to do than an hour of work again. Firstly dusting, windows inside, washing to do ironing and dog run thinking I may, get the gardeners to come today? What do you think? Has a pig just flown by your window? It has mine.

 

Then dinner. I’m making a chicken curry for the boys. With lentils, sweet potatoes potatoes and other vegetables. The carcass can be used for soup. I hate dealing with that all, being a vegetarian really is a disability when it comes to meat. Haha.

 

Tomorrow we have a mammoth day in the town. I must say, I’m dreading it. But I will be spoiled at Toni & Guy hair salon. So until later, with some Friday fun from Fi.  

No comments: