translate

Saturday 23 May 2015

THE DIARY OF EURO I DO


Good evening or good morning. It’s almost one in the morning. First time I have had, to come to my fave place, my comfort of Blogget land. I have a cup of coffee, guess who won’t sleep tonight? Haha and I am ready for a chat, again a quick one, but a very excited Fifi you have before you tonight.

 

So put on the kettle and join me please in a natter?

 

Oh I’m buzzing. What a great day. So much has happened. I’m on top of the world. I’m a little scared as don’t want to fall off, but with the help of our maker who I have made good friends with; I feel I will be steady.

 

Well, what with a busy in fact hectic day with the red hot sun on my face, I’m at last free for a good old chatter. Tonight Hub and I really enjoyed watching the Eurovision Song contest. It was in Vienna. The best performance I have ever seen in the thirty odd years I have been watching Euro. In fact, forty years? Scary considering I’m only 32, right? Hehehehehe. Stop it!!!!

 

I loved the entry from Israel. Ours was great and didn’t deserve to come forth last. As a friend on Facebook said, he has more points on his driving licence than we got in total. Really, what is the point of us being in Europe? They all hate us. It’s all politics now.

 

Russia came second and Italy third. The winners Sweden, hmm. I really didn’t like it at all and there were so many more deserving contestants who really should have won.

 

The crowd were brilliant. Audience I should say. The entertainment by the talented musicians of Vienna, were breath-taking. Hub and I really got into the competition. I am sure the best party afterwards too.

 

Leads me onto Island. They have voted I think 62% in favour of gay marriages. Hmm. Again, something I don’t believe in. I have nothing at all about two people of the same sex living together, even having a civil partnership.  But marriage should be between man and woman. I know not a popular thing to admit to, as I said I have nothing at all to say bad about gay people. I have always wanted a best friend who is gay as they are so lovely, the ones I have met and some of my relatives are gay and I love them. One of my Sons friends is gay and he is wonderful. But marriage? No. partnership? Yes, for sure. And they have to have the same rights as a married couple too and that goes as far as if they want to split up, they should be treated like those who marry. I know of a gay couple who married, and when they split, they just removed their rings.

 

Something else I’m very passionate about, there is a woman I think she lives in Germany, she is 65. She has just given birth to her 17th baby. Dreadful. Too old. Puts loads of unnecessary pain on her child.

 

Well, apart from all of that, our gardener didn’t turn up as I suspected he wouldn’t. And I have a bottle of champagne to pop when I get the OK. Can’t say much yet, but this bottle is getting so fizzy, if I can’t let the cork off it soon, it will burst. Again my Bloggets, read between the lines?

 

Hub still a little ill sadly. But hopefully soon all will be OK.

 

I hope that our three kids will come out of this summer with good results for their exams. They are almost 16, a seventeen year old then teen eighteen. All similar ages going through important tests in life. Let’s hope teen sticks at college, as right now, not sure he will though he has only days to go before he is finished. Unless he decides to take on another year.

 

His car is still going, thankfully all OK there, though it worries me sick as I know it’s really not safe as it shouldn’t have a MOT. That is what he has been told by the garage. So the person who had it last must have got his from dodgy Dave. If you could hear it? Having said that, it has a happy feel and it’s really comfortable. It’s a cute car and I know the family it came from and they are nice people.  But the MOT can’t be a true one.

 

I told you he had a black box fitted? Well, so far he has had two reds. You can only get six in a year then they cancel their insurance.

 

Talking of insurance, we received our home renewal today in Braille. Oh my word? Really? If you could see it? Well, if I could see it, haha haha. It’s blooming enormous. Like volumes. If it were in print, I bet it would be three bits of paper. This? About 188 hehehe.

 

OK. Must dash life is crazy right now. I have four hours to sleep then up. I doubt I will sleep as my pattern is all over the place and I’m not talking about knitting.

 

Later with love. Hugs and jelly bugs. X

No comments: