translate

Tuesday 26 May 2015

I'M A PLEB


Dearest  Bloggets. So pleased to say life has the answer I think and it couldn’t be better. Still have the champagne on cool, but there is time. Keeping my family as one is a job in itself. I’m so hoping to see our girls in the summer and I have been trying to sort out that for two weeks. As next year, I don’t know what my Son will be doing our eldest daughter has  a scholarship at the Cathedral in her town and the little one, not that she is little, but she will be starting her A, levels so lots of hard work there. So this year to get them all under one roof is proving to be a challenge. Just thought I had it sorted then Hub through a wobbler. He has loads of things going on in his life right now too. So this Mama bear has had to guard her cubs.

 

But you know what? I see the sun over the rainbow and its getting hot in here. Well, I have just been to the gym too. I did almost seventeen minutes today and I’m feeling good. I wanted to do it today. There is nothing worse than going there and really not wanting to be there. Seriously, if you could see me getting on that bike? Oh my word. Thank Goodness it’s not a public gym. I would be laughed right out of there. I’m really tall with long legs so Hub can’t understand why I make such a fuss about getting on the bike. But I pointed out what I was wearing, and then had to laugh at myself. Really, I’m such a pleb. I was wearing the tightest jeans you can imagine and guess what on my feet? Latest hi tech running shoes? Em, nope. Fluffy bootie slippers. LOLOloLoLaLalahahaha Oh. I’m so professional.

 

Anyway the birds are singing. Sometimes I wonder you know if you live in a hot country, do you ever feel sad? What are the per cent ages of depression in those countries? And, if you live there, do you become spoilt and except the heat and take it for granted?

 

Today is lovely, some days I wish we could go to the beach on hot days or a walk in the forest, but we can’t but it’s still nice to sit outside. Even though it’s like the blooming motorway.

 

My boy is working again. He is a hard worker. I have his dinner ready. He is having minted new potatoes with their skins on and fresh green beans with baby carrots homemade coleslaw and chicken. Then delicious chocolate ice cream with chocolate sauce and fresh divine strawberries. What he is doing after then? Not sure but he has some new bedroom drawers to fix in his room. His old ones were about ten year old and they have suffered the teen years over the past two years. Let’s hope these ones he appreciates more?

 

OK, I received a text saying I had a photo to look at on line. Hmm. I have a feeling it was sent to me rather than the intended, my Son?  As it was from is friend. God knows what I will find.

 

Then I’m getting text asking if I want free lazar eye treatment? Bit late for me love and yesterday I received an optical express text inviting me for an eye check-up for new glasses. Hehehehehe. Do they see into the future? Yep, let’s hope so. Though will I need glasses? Hmm. Hope not. Oh guess what I did today? On line to friends on a social network I wrote some jokes asking questions, but forgot to put the answers.heheh.  OK off to find this picture. Scared dot com. X

 

  

No comments: