translate

Tuesday 12 August 2014

THE CANARY AND THE NAPPY


Hi Bloggets. I’m back from my friend’s house. Geordie picked me up at lunch time and off we went to her new house. She used to live just around the corner from us, but moved. Thank God, she kept in touch, as moved a ten minute drive away, I know this isn’t miles, but enough for someone not to bother, so this delights me that we are still friends. She’ is great, bright and real.

 

My bird, canary, Irish you know? Haha. Is back to singing today. He hasn’t been too well for the past three days. Very quiet, I know they are supposed to have moments/days of being like this, but my boy hardly is. He’s a songster if ever there was one. He’s so tiny an yet has been through a lot for a little fella.

 

I love him so much. Though will never get another one as I’m not good enough to look after him in the way I would like. I talk to him, Hub thinks it’s funny, like he knows any difference, but I swear he talks back? I fill his water for him and pop in some vegetables like sweetcorn and broccoli and his favourite, peas in the pods. Teen cleaned him the other day, well, his cage as he refuses to get in his bath. Our Canary, that is, not teen. Oh teen is solo clean. Not tidy downstairs though. Today I was cleaning our huge windowsill and that is where our canary lives. In a cage on there. Oh seed from, a, to b.

 And teen fed canary. Leaving the empty bag on there for the world to see. How pretty? Also he changed the canary’s nappy, well, OK, sand paper and left the full pack of new paper on there too, at least he didn’t leave the dirty paper there I guess?

 

It’s been two days since he cleaned our bird’s cage and two days since I cleaned the windowsill. This is what I mean when I write about cleaning and seeing? If anyone came to the house yesterday and saw that?  Not a good look, but if you could see, you would move it immediately.

Did I tell you teen is lifting 45k on each arm now? Makes no sense to me but I guess that is heavy? I do worry as is he lifting too much? He’s seventeen and I asked him when he will stop lifting heavier weights and he said he doesn’t know. It’s an obsession, but there could be so much worse than weight lifting he could be involved with. It’s rather odd; I’m not ready yet to see my little boy turn into a muscle man. His arms are huge as is his chest. Oh he’s a man too quick. Hub jokes and tells me our Son would be 52 before I will except he is a man. Well, I was my Dad’s little girl until he died and I was thirty then. I don’t think our kids ever become adults in our eyes? Yes of course we have to except they are, but in our hearts, they are the baby’s we held at birth and bought those tiny clothes for.

 

Yesterday our Son did his body mass B M I online. He is something like 22, whereas 24, is overweight. He’s 12 and a half stone and 6ft 2. He asked if I wanted him to do mine.

Sa’aay What?

Em.

No!

 I dread to think…

I was doing really well on the tablets that made me ill for my eye, I had no apatite at all and ate only just enough to keep me alive and lost half a stone in the three weeks I was on those. Considering what I ate, or more like what I didn’t eat, I should have lost loads more, but I think my fat is solid lard and I’m not hot enough for it to melt. Heehaha.

 

OK, time to think what to make for tea, God I hate that job. I really do. We are limited to shop at two online grocery shops now, as so many are not accessible, so food choice is either go to one shop and pay twice as much for a weekly shop but get nice food, or pay less and have no choice. Our shop Used to go to online, was cheap and had choice. But they are for the sighted now. Thanks Sainsbury’s and Asda.

Not.

So now Morison’s and Acado

OK, until later my friends.

 

No comments: