translate

Sunday 10 August 2014

AND SLOWLY HE WILL BURN BY FIONA CUMMINGS


AND SLOWLY HE WILL BURN

BY FIONA CUMMINGS

 

 Closing the curtains and the world behind

Shutting my eyes so long have been blind

Locking the darkness out of my mind

Hoping the evil won’t be able to find

Shadows of blades

Bang against my window pain

Fighting the force I prayed I wouldn’t see again

Clashing smashing, bashing sounds

Glass of poison all around

Cuts so venomous

Life is pernicious

Slipping sliding on the ground

It’s absolutely treacherous

The demon speaks and I’ve been found

His eyes bore into my soul

Piercing fire glowers

With his hatred he shows his powers

He is so dishonourable

And completely malicious

I’m so vulnerable

And he’s so vicious

Closing the doors

Cracks appear on the floors

I can’t escape the demonic wars

 My fate the cards are dealing

As blood drips through my ceiling

My eyes pulled out

I try to shout

But no one hears me appealing

So lying hear

In total fear

Just waiting

As the situation keeps inflating

He won’t be happy until there’s nothing left

But leaving him I don’t regret

As one day he will learn

His Malevolent mind

My maker will find

And slowly he will burn

No comments: