translate

Saturday 2 August 2014

SATURDAY DIARY


Good morning. Well, as I always say, a new day brings a slightly new view. I’m now angry at yesterday’s Doctor and angry at the past month when I have thought I am going to be better with my eye and suffered the horrible side effects of the pills. I know that now to not be true, I also know I have to live with this curse of blindness. I still can’t totally except that I will be blind forever like what the Doctor said yesterday. No one these days can predict the future as medical advances are happening every week. I shall wait for my appointment for the big eye hospital, and I think Hub will take a day off work to go with me, as I said yesterday, that one is a train journey and he saw the state I was in when I got home really do have issues of going out on my own. I know I was chained door to door. With the taxi driver hospital receptionist nurses and horrible Doctor Spook, and I was still in a state. My Husband said this is not normal to be like this, well, I never have been normal… Doubt I ever will be.

 

Well, today, we have a man on our landing sawing wood. Yes, just got dust and dirt cleaned up and it all starts again. And what a fuss he is making of it? Remember the joiner we got out last year? The one who did a runner on me? Yep, he’s back!!!!!

 

He must have got sick of running. Funny thing is, he said nothing, nor did me about why he left half a job last year then ignored my calls, texts and so on. To be honest, I didn’t want to bring the subject up. Neither would you if you saw the size of his chopper!

 

Now guess what? Our washing machine has broken. Oh really I’m fed up of everything going wrong. Fix one thing another breaks. It’s never ending.

 

Hub started to do the weeds in the garden and I decided to help. I put my mobile on the chair and happily helped him. Then the heavens opened and we got soaked. Ran in and forgot my phone. Oh dear. Now I can’t call out or hear anyone calling in. 

It’s my life line too.

 

My friend D wanted to phone me too. Then I could text, just not phone out.

 

Did you hear about the person in Thailand who sold her twins? One baby was taken by the parents with the money, the one who was disabled, was left. The rich parents were from Australia. Oh should they be named and shamed? Well, personally, I think the woman from Thailand should be too. To sell your child is disgraceful. If you don’t want a child, you don’t need to these days. I don’t like the life of part time parents. If only they knew how they screw their children’s lives up? But to buy and sell children? Awful and to leave the disabled child? Twin? Well, back to the days of Hitler! Only a world of perfection. Let’s just hope that the well child doesn’t develop any kind of illness in their future?

 

OK, next doors cooking is getting so strong, they are cooking some kind of Indian dish. Wow, heck, where’s me peg?

I think there are about seventeen bulbs of garlic in that pot.

Hehehehe.

Tea time anyway in the Fifi Blogget house. I started writing     my blog this morning and d so many interruptions, never mind, better late than never? As I have really cut down of late. I tried to have a break, I needed one, but so many kind emails asking to keep writing, so I do my best bear with me? Have a lovely weekend. X

 

No comments: