translate

Friday 22 August 2014

FRIDAYS DIARY


Good day Bloggets. Well, an update on my poor lovely dog. Wednesday was the day she collapsed and I had to lift her up. I took her to the vet and she cried for a couple of days, which is not like her. Today, Friday, not perfect, but at least getting herself up now, though shaking whilst doing so. Once she is up, she is fine, I am meant to be taking her next week to the vet, but Hub has to go tomorrow, well, not Hub, but his dog LC, so I may take BB too!

 

Today is sunny for us, though have had a bit of rain. Sadly it won’t be too sunny for Teen, as we have just found out how much his phone bill is from his cruise. Oh my God. You will not believe how much? Almost £400. For one week? Well, let’s hope his gf will pay half?  We did tell him, but he knew best and her text him all the time so he of course had to answer… We have had to pay, and we are not loaded, so getting it from him will be fun. Absolutely ridiculous waste of money.

 

He let me know he is OK today with a lovely text. It is forecast to rain, but let’s hope he doesn’t get too wet? Last night he put the tent up and I think he got rather wet bless him. Oh the mud and lack of electricity would kill me.

 

But I hope he will have fun and meet up with his friends, as they are going too. Do you know at this music festival, it costs to charge your mobile phone, guess how much? £10.

 

Shocking. Ripping kids off.

 

He cooked breakfast today, bless him, he is doing  the work from what I can gather. But that is what he wants. At least he is safe and well. He has another three nights away. 

 

I went out with my friend to our local shop to buy fish for Hubs tea. That smoked fish I bought him last week that he loved. I have put it in a pan with a bay leaf and black pepper corns and some herbs, and then I will boil it in milk. I am doing baked sweet potato with it and a baked potato. Veg? Hmm. Not sure yet, I may have some carrots.

 

Oh when my friend and I were shopping, you would laugh. She saw a packet of sauce reduced from 70p, to 5p, but when we looked what you do with the sauce, by the time we bought all the ingredients, it cost £10. Haha. Oh well.

 

I will make it on Sunday, as teen loves chicken and that is the main ingredients and if he is home early, that will be ready, if the next day, better the next day I believe and if he doesn’t come home that day, well, all the more for Hub.

 

We have loads of letters to sort out. Friday letter reading. I must say, I don’t look forward to that, as it’s such a fuss.

 

My tiger is still waiting to be hung on the wall. My handy man said he would come last week, but last week he was working away, so said next week now. The joiner never turned up to do his work for us. It’s a real pain when you just can’t get people to do the work? We pay good money too.

 

Did I tell you about our new gardener? He left loads of weeds according to my aunt; oh I still have that blog to write on our day out with the aunt…

 

It’s a long weekend here in the UK as its bank holiday Monday.  We have no plans of course, apart from the vet tomorrow. Wow what an exciting life? Haha. I know one thing, we are not going in the town, and it will be hell, as it’s a big race weekend too. As in horse racing.

 

Not that the horses run through our town and jump over the shopping bags, but all the people gather there to eat drink and be merry.

 

Oh now then, this made me cross and panic a bit. As we have three hairy beasty girls. From the end of the month, 1600 vacuums are going to become obsolete and within the next two years, you will only be able to buy 1200 motors for your vacuum. Well, you may as well just blow your floors? Those Bloggets with all kinds of furry animals, buy a few vacuums and store them away, as they won’t be able to be purchased soon.

 

As for light bulbs? Goodness. They are so deer now? My friend bought one for £8 today, for one? I told her, the government want us to live like the old days by candlelight. Whilst they light up their gardens and mansions, because they can.

 

I know they say it’s for the environment, but we don’t waist our bulbs, we don’t say

“I’m bored with that light bulb, let’s get another? We only buy one when the other is used. So why so much?

 

So what are you all up to this weekend? Anything nice?

 

some jokes before I go.

 

Wife: "I look fat. Can you give me a compliment?"
Husband: "You have perfect eyesight."


 

What happens to a frog's car when it breaks down?
It gets toad away.


 

An elderly couple are in church. The wife leans over and whispers to her husband, "I just let out a long, silent fart. What should I do?" The husband replies, "First off, replace the batteries in your hearing aid!"

 

Haha, it took two goes for me to get that one. The clue is in the silent?

 

 

Q: What do you call a nun in a wheelchair? A: Virgin Mobile

 

Q: How do astronomers organize a party?
A: They planet.


 

A man kills a deer and takes it home to cook for dinner. Both he and his wife decide that they won't tell the kids what kind of meat it is, but will give them a clue and let them guess. The dad said, "Well it's what Mommy calls me sometimes." The little girl screamed to her brother, "Don't eat it. It’s an asshole!

 

Hehehehehe

 

Q: What did the duck say when he bought lipstick?
A: "Put it on my bill."


 

OK, but I bet they turned your frown upside down?

No?

Oh.

Well one last try.

Three old timers at the retirement home were complaining about growing old. The first one says, "I wake up at 7:00 AM and try for a half hour to take a poop." The second one says, "Oh yeah? I spend an hour trying to pee." The third one says, "I take a nice poop at 7:00 AM and about 7:30 AM take a nice pee." The other two guys look at him and ask, "What are you complaining about?" The third man explains, "I don't wake up till 8:30 AM."

 

 

Happy weekend. X

 

No comments: