translate

Wednesday 27 August 2014

ONE FROM EARLIER


Hi Bloggets. Today the sun is shining brightly, there is a spot in our lounge on the floor and all three dogs are laying in it. How cute? I have beasty girl LC today as her Daddy is doing more interviews at work trying to get his posts all full. For sure there are lots of jobs going since he took over the office? I have lost count now in how many he is employing, but they will be good as he is really fussy, but all the better for the public who use his company he works for

My picture now will be hung up tomorrow, so three weeks since I started to ask for our handy man to come out, the trouble is, he’s not a handy man, but an electrician and he doesn’t need money now as he is doing so well with his company and it’s his own business. So fingers legs and eyes crossed tomorrow my tiger will be hung up. I am so afraid that one of us sits on him, the tiger not the handy man, hehehe. As we have him on the bed right now, the spare bed. I say him, but it is a she. Nanya. As for the joiner he never came. Not surprised, he’s dreadful, so unreliable.

I have been out with friends today to buy a card for my lovely friend like. It’s his birthday in a couple of days. Cards cost a fortune now days, really I don’t know why, but having said that, this one is a real beauty and perfect for our friend. I loved it and my friend said it was meant to be as it was the only one like it in the rack. We went to three shops to find the perfect one.

He is proud of his garden, he has a dog and he loves to listen to sport on his radio, so it’s a pop out card of a wheelbarrow and in the barrow, there is a radio, dog and loads of other things like a flask a little bird welly’s and plants. It’s so lovely.

 

I have half an hour before tea should be ready, but I really really can’t be bothered with it? I have to but God, I wish I could just put on my shoes and go for a meal, but sadly, can’t. I have done no housework today, but again I will have to at least run the vacuum over the floors and see to the kitchen before cooking. Same old same old.

 

Teen loved the chicken dish I made the boys though, said it was the best meal he had since he left last week. And to be fare it was easy, because I went to the shop and bought everything for the recipe and put it on a shelf in the fridge separate from everything else. That is the nightmare about cooking when blind, finding things to make a home cooked meal. The packet of sauce mix, in a cupboard with other packets, what is what? The meat that may be in the freezer, all looks the same, well, feels the same and the right herbs not to say if a tin should go into it, well, tins and me don’t get on. I buy them with good intention, but then they all go together and we have a woopsy moment.

 

Not too long now to see if Scotland will be separated from the rest of the UK. It’s bad really, the Scottish people can vote, the English who live there can vote, but we can’t vote in England and the Scottish people who live in England also can’t vote. If Scotland and UK are involved, why can’t we all have a say?

 

Honestly, if we can’t get on how can we expect world peace?

 

Alex Salmon, the fool who is voting for independence is really not a man to be trusted. He is so rude. I watched him on a debate the other night on our TV and he was interrupting the other person who was opposing his decision to go independent from the UK. To not allow someone to talk without interrupting, just shows what kind of person he is. I mean, small children are taught not to interrupt people, he was a total idiot, an yet, the Scottish people in a latest poll, are for him? I just can’t see it happening, but if Scotland does leave the UK, it will be a real shame as Great Britain will be a spelk in the woodwork. Mind you, having said that, our country in my option is going down the toilet as we speak. Too many immigrants who are here illegally. Pay nothing for education their children, nothing for taxes or the national health. Our little island will sink. A taxi driver was telling Hub the other day, there is a town not far from here where there were no English people and all the shops were of foreign descent. Schools and religious buildings were all non-English. See, if I lived abroad, I would not demand Christian schools for my children and have to attend their places of worship if I wanted to pray. I have huge respect for those who live here who dress like we do, speak English and live in our shoes. Same as I would if I lived in their country. Am I racist? No, for example the young lad who has been shot dead in America, it’s horrible, because he is black? Disgraceful. Horrible I feel so sad for his family. My Sons friend is a lovely lad and he is black. But he talks lovely better English than me and attends a college where all different religions and ethnic backgrounds attend. He is the same as us to me, but there is a huge problem in the UK with immigrants who are here illegally, I guess this is what Scotland are against and they may feel if they come away from the UK, they will be able to stop that? Perhaps they will be able to, but that shouldn’t be the only reason to do this and I can’t really think of why else they will want such a change? It will be odd having to use our passport to go into Scotland, sad really. I think we will know more in a week?

 

My BB is still unwell. But she is walking better. I am taking her back to the vet next week, the third time. I am so very sad about it all. I ache thinking this is her last few months with us. I am sure it’s not her hips and thinks it’s her stomach, but the vet won’t listen to me. She is crying a bit in the morning but mainly at nights. She is fine when standing but as soon as she lies down, crying again.

  

OK, will leave you all in peace now. I hope you have all had good day? For me? Not at all as we are having a painful nightmare with Teen. He just doesn’t get why we shouldn’t pay his extortionate phone bill. £387 was took from our bank last week and we didn’t know who took that, but it was a direct debit. I phoned up the bank and they told me the company where teen’s phone is from. Well we pay monthly for his phone, but only £30. On our holiday he ran up a bill so deer texting and phoning someone and now this? Well, not our problem and I do know it will clear him out of his bank account, but we did tell him to not text. But as everything, it’s our fault. Such is life.

Just if you are going on a cruise? Be careful as you are not in Europe when at sea, as we tried to tell teen, but we know nothing…

Not earning makes my life very difficult! Stress and heart ache. X

No comments: