translate

Thursday 7 August 2014

MY DIARY TODAY


Good afternoon. I had a busy morning working but before lunch I went out with my friend. Strange I really didn’t think I would be quite so alive and alert, but coming off my tablets the hospital rightly or wrongly prescribed to me, is starting to benefit my mind-set. I didn’t go to bed until almost five this morning. And I was up early well; awake early the day before from before five as Hub left to go south. The reason I was so late in going to bed last night was because I was on the phone to a guy who talks for Europe and with me he met his match.

 

So as the dawn began to lift her head from her pillow, I lay mine down. I hate sleeping in the house on my own. And without our scary long chops at home, I was anxious but knew it wouldn’t be dark for long. Though I can’t see, I still don’t like the dark.

 

I was woken at eight from a text from my Husband then not long after that, a text from our Son, so a lovely way to start the day. And what a good day it was.

 

I was out most of the day having a great time with my friend. I had to buy a new washing machine. Ours is totally broken now and took six hours to do one load the other day, so time to say goodbye to it. I had to find a machine that was accessible and I think we have found one. It is the most basic and cheapest machine possible to buy, but if it only lasts a couple of years, then it won’t owe us anything. We could have bought a one deerer, but jam today or jam tomorrow and money isn’t easy.

 

So my new machine will arrive tomorrow. Let’s see how it goes? I paid for it to be fitted as well as delivered and the old one took away. The shop I bought it from are full of sharks. My Son used to work there and the stories he spoke of were scary, but they are cheap. Oh by the way, the shop is a huge store and very famous. A clue in the name is the washing machine I bought, was not a HOT point…. Points for those who can guess what shop I bought this from?

 

My friend had toaster gate. Haha. Bless her I don’t blame her, I would be the same, she couldn’t decide whether she was to pick the toaster that was purple or lime. I liked the quality of the purple one, but she liked the colour of the lime one… Lime won in the end. Then off to the checkout. What a cock up?

 

First he tried to charge me a hundred pounds more. My friend was on the ball. There’s no messing with her, then he was really cheeky about her choice in colour for her toaster. He told her it was an interesting colour and each to their own? He messed her pricing up too. He had to get another assistant to help him. I joked and said I bet he will be glad when we go? He didn’t deny it, but said

“Oh, I’ve had worse!

Bloody cheek?

 

We went for coffee and a salad sandwich. We talked as ever and the most important thing was, I worked my Waggatail and she did well. No confidence in her doing it alone though, but she did really well and it was good to see her working.

 

The sun Shon and it was, is, a beautiful day.

I feel level today. Does that make sense? As I said tablets almost out of my system and so far, no poison has flown in our lives if you know what I mean?

 

Teen will be back on Saturday. I hope he is OK and getting good fresh air?

 

Loads more to talk about and I will be back tomorrow but for now, must feed beasty girls and groom them as well as doing the floors and other jobs around the house. Oh remind me to tell you about shower gate tomorrow? Xxx

 

No comments: