translate

Monday 18 August 2014

TENSE


 OK, I’m feeling rather sick now. I have a new gardener. Take six… Not joking, we can’t find an honest gardener. Since I have moved here two years now, we have had one who charged £20 per hour, told me he planted loads of bulbs. He did plant daffodils, but that is all we saw this year, well, we kept asking our Son and that was all that came up and he charged £15 for those. Oh they should have been much less than £10 too. He used to do our garden in three hours. Really, it’s tiny, so £60 a go, is or was, awful. Then I had a lady who said she would charge £9 per hour. Then she brought her Son. And charged £18 and took again hours this time four hours with two of them and pulled half of our wall down and every time our Son looked out of the window, she was drinking tea.

 

We have had another one who used to give me the creeps and just walk into the house and sit down in my chair. The final straw was when he asked what was on the pigging telly?

I’m not joking.

 

Another lady was £10 but didn’t know her elbow from her geranium.

Also she is ill now…

“Something I grew?

Another one used to say he had done work and hadn’t. Then this one… God only knows what he is like, but he told me he would take an hour and now he is telling me he is going to be at least two. I told him I only had enough money for two hours. He told me it’s OK, he will come back for the rest, well, I’m sorry, like hell he will. If you could see our garden, you would say

“Say whaa’aa’t?

It would have took the x forty minutes. And he was only £10 per hour. A good worker too.

 

I just feel really sick. Fed up as little things like that we really can’t do. We try but we are rubbish. I do know there are a lot of blind gardeners out there, but we are not two of them…

No way I’m putting my hands on slugs/worms. They say wear gloves, well, that’s like being sighted and blind folded.

 

Also I don’t know my elbow from a geranium.

 

I don’t want the gardener to know I’m blind, as that is when all the trouble starts. But when I went out to see him, twice, I had to shout are you OK? And I wasn’t looking at him, as he hadn’t spoken, I didn’t know where he was…

So he must wonder?

All the fun will start when I have to go out with my money for two hours and need change, and he hands me it and I can’t see his hands. I guess he will have done the work by then, but if he comes back he will then know I am blind…. He could be doing anything; we just have to trust these people. I hate it. I wish the world was a kind place and people were honest.

 

My Son left yesterday for a party and is sleeping in a car

 He did text me this morning to tell me he would call later. Well, I doubt he will, but at least he’s alive. I wasn’t impressed he spent the night in the car; in fact I am not impressed he is drinking alcohol, but his gf mixes with this life. So he must follow.

 

I do worry she will drive him drunk though. But what can I do?

 

I really can’t stand this age. I really can’t. They have no respect at all.

 

It’s totally unpleasant. He’s going to marry this one, when? Not sure, but such is life.

 

In a week, Olga and her family will leave the UK. I am sure her Son D, has had a great time and the baby has so much improved without his Nanny and in a stable environment. He is a lovely little boy, so was his Daddy and so was my Son… What happens to our kids? Something in the air I think. I do love D; he will always be in my heart.

 

I think Olga has had a hard time, it’s a real shame. This visit has not been good for her.

 

A busy week this one, my aunt coming tomorrow. . . .

So I may miss a blog tomorrow, but will be back as there is never a dull moment with my mad aunt God love her. I have told you before; she was the light in my dull life when I was a little girl.

 

She is my only relative and is by default really, as she was married to my Mums Brother.

 

Now she lives with a woman who really can’t stand me…

Hehehehehe

 

My darling canary, Irish you know, is really exploring his cage. Not sure what for? He is making a different sound today, I hope he’s not stuck, as is flapping and sounds stuck. Oh God. Where is the cure to see?

 

I don’t like his flapping, but how to know he is OK?

 

I am sure he will be alright, as he is a little fighter…

 

Oh and he is flirting with my cu cu clock?

 

OK, dish washer to empty, fill, work tops to clean, cooker/hob to wipe. Kitchen doors to clean, not sure if there is a mark or marks on them, but hey ho!

 

Floors to do, dusting and cleaning the toilets and so on.

 

Stuff the windows, but I bet that will be what my aunt see’s and comments on? I hate cleaning inside windows and ours are massive as specially the conservatory ones. 16 foot long by ten of glass.

 

I will be back as may have some latest news on research on our Retinitis pigmentosa.

 

Also a great ap that will tell the blind if they are pregnant.

x

No comments: