translate

Monday 18 August 2014

I'M ALREADY THERE


Hi a short blog. Teen not home yet, where is he? God knows, it’s a big secret. They are so immature thinking they are living in a grown up world and they know everything. I just asked my Son if he’s OK as don’t want him driving with a drunk driver. He wrote and told me to go to hell. I think I am there thank you Son.

 

Oh I have done all the dreaded jobs like empty the coffee machine and wash interior doors downstairs. Cooker and fridge. I’m so bored with housework I can’t tell you. I need a change. My friend told me about Eckhart tolle, so I have a spare twenty minutes must look that name up.

 

The RP I was going to write about, a notification telling me of a new discovery. Well, I won’t excite you, as it’s not as exciting as hoped. Really, I wait to hear about a cure or at least treatment, and when you get fantastic headlines like

“A cure for Retinitis Pigmentosa

Or a new break through, one’s heart skips a beat, well, I’m starting to doubt a lot I read about. As when you get into it, it’s so far away it’s unbelievable.

 

A couple of weeks then the big eye hospital. See what they say as I’m not leaving there without answers this time and I’m not going to be treat like crap either. I’m sick of that. It’s bad enough when it happens at home with my Son without a stranger doing it too.

 

The other news I was going to write about was an ap called tap tap see. For the IPhone. A friend without sight used it to tell her about her pregnancy result. It told her the colour line and even said pregnancy is negative. Amazing.

 

I mean, like I said to her, sighted ladies don’t ask a stranger or friend to read their pregnancy tests, so why should we?

 

No matter how tap tap see works, even if there is a person at the other end, they don’t know who we are as they don’t see us or know our names even. It’s a camera.

 

Well done to her for thinking about using this application.

 

OK, later gators. After my aunt leaves…

My Son is meant to be here to see her, but I doubt he will be.

No comments: