translate

Friday 29 August 2014

FEEDING TIME AT THE ZOO


It’s raining, and our Son is fishing? I know that they say they are better to catch when it’s raining, I really hope he doesn’t catch any? Poor fishy’s.

OK, had tea, getting myself ready to face the town tomorrow. It’s the last weekend before our little darlings go back to school, so I bet it will be packed and we are going mid-day too. Lovely. Going to get my hair cut. This is the only hair dresser who hasn’t given me the mirror to look at the back of my hair.

I’m not joking with you, after talking about my guide dog and so on; they still used to show me the mirror.

I wonder how many people I can take out tomorrow in town? Hehehe. How many photographs will we walk in front of? How many bruises will I come back with? How many railings will I leave my skin on?

Haha.

Well, if there is a murder in our town, my D n A will be all over.

OK, dogs screaming for tea now, God knows why? Their food is blooming boring.

Feeding time at the zoo! Three dogs, three different meals.

Later gators.

 

No comments: