translate

Saturday 23 August 2014

A CHANGE FOR SURE


Hi Bloggets. Today my Black beauty got out of her bed with difficulty, but once up she was loads better. We got them ready to go to the vet, them, as in LC and BB. The car came and in the taxi she got with ease. Only £7 there today, but the daft company had us returning at 11.55pm. OK, so what do we do at the vets until midnight? Very odd.

 

Well, we were seen by a nice vet, I have never seen the same vet more than once and we have been going there for two years. I don’t like that. Anyway, she cut her nails, this made my teeth hurt. Not that I was asked to bite them, but the thought and sound of the clippers snapping through those tough stubborn nails, uu’uu’uu’uugh

 

Anyway, I am delighted to say she is looking a lot better. And you know when you, or your dog has some condition, so after then no matter what is wrong with you or your dog, it obviously has to be that previous illness? Well, I’m so not convinced it is her hip displacier, spelt wrong. I told the vet this as I did the other day, they go

“Hmm. I will give her an injection or keep up the tablets for her arthritis!”

In other words, it is that as that is easy to diagnose. Also we can get as much money as medication is very deer for that condition

I mean it could be that, but what about other things, like a pulled muscle as she did walk a long way last week? Never mind, she is a lot better.

 

Taxi home and after a cup of tea and a play with the dogs, we then harnessed them up, well, not BB, but Wagga and LC and off we walked to our restaurant to see our Lewis. Oh it was great, and he is so lovely, he met us at the door, and in the room we went. Now, was it empty? No, just everyone was silenced, as really, how on earth do blind people manage, how did we get there?  Why would we want to eat? In fact, why even bother coming out of the house and how on earth does Lewis guide us? Oh they make me mad. Hub laughs at them, but I feel so angry, really, it’s our eyes that don’t work, not our minds, hearts and feelings.

As soon as we are in our seats, safe away from others, the talking starts. It’s stupid.

The meal is really cheap through the day and we enjoyed it so much. We came the long way home to give the girls a longer walk.

 Teen text he was at the gf’s dad’s house for a shower….. Then back to the festival.

 

So must do our floors then a coffee with Hub in our conservatory, just a nice chilled day. But the best news is my loving dog is getting better. Oh I was so worried.

 

Looking forward to a nice weekend with my love and girls.

 

Today our Russian friends leave the UK. On their next venture to another country. I saw my friend Olga for three short times. In three months, but she was busy and has a new life now with her new family. My dear D has moved on in life and new Russians sadly have different lives to me. I have not moved on I am me and even if I won the lottery, I would still be me. My Son began to change last year as his gf family have a lot of money, but I think he knows what is real and right and of course he would love money, but not plastic money, but real notes and coins.

 

My friend Vivi has had a fall out with her friend. She has been friends with her all her life, well since they were three. Long story, but sad that people change. My friend Olga and I have been friends since I was 22, so 11 years? Hehehehehe. OK, 12.

 

Really a bit longer than that. She was a pretty young Russian from beetroot soup and dumpling days. Now it’s fine caviar and the best champagne. I’m sure she doesn’t like the new Russian way, but it is a trap she has found herself in. I just hope to God, though I am not friends with God right now, so for want of a better expression, her and her Son will work hard and keep their old values and one day they will return and my friend’s baby will grow up with love and what’s right? As he is so beautiful, so cute and his Daddy’s prodigy. His Daddy was a wonderful soul, but he wanted free from the old way of life and forced his way to a new world, the new world of money talking, all singing and dancing lifestyle, but in my heart, he will always be my darling little D. I can’t look at the new man. It’s not who I watched grow up in his very hard difficult life, he is a shell and I hope he learns a lot from this visit to the UK. Money isn’t everything, family and love is. Money will buy you best hospitals, but not loving people around you to look after you. Money can run out, but love can’t. I hope my Son also learns this lesson, mind you; one thing is my Son is not spoilt. He pays his own way, having said that, how he will pay his latest phone bill, is beyond me? May be his Father will pay his bill for him???????

He sent 661 texts when we were on holiday for a week and we have paid his bill of £387. We did warn him not to make so many texts, but he knew better.

 

Well, he’s kept in touch this weekend and I am relaxed he has done that, no worries. He is also having a nice time, though doesn’t seem to be as happy as last year’s festival. He loved that as all his musical heroes were there as this year there is nothing but rubbish from what I can gather. Funny my friend Di’s Husband went to pick their daughter up from the festival brought her home to get a shower. I was saying to Hub, funny how times have changed? At one time, kids never bothered about being showered, but now they are so clean, this is good.

 

OK, just chatting about rubbish I’m sure you will think, I guess there is some purpose to this blog?

No?

Oh well have to try harder next time, haha. Enjoy your weekend and come back soon as my blog on my mad aunt will be one to read, bless her she’s great and totally crazy. Xx

No comments: