translate

Monday 4 August 2014

SILLY O CLOCK


Good morning. It’s silly o clock here in the UK.

I would make a guess and say about half past two! Teenn. not long has been in. Another busy day for him. He went to the gym with a new friend and really enjoyed it. A new gym. Oh God, you should see his muscles? They are too big. He had a sporty body, now he is lumpy… Then he went to play football and back to change and looking rather handsome, went out for the night until the early hours. For Hub, he’s been really ill this week with the worst cough and feeling so very unwell. For me? Oh I’m up awake when I should be a sleep, my eyes are like rusty nails on a wet day, but here I am.

My friend Di has adjusted some curtains for me bless her, and what a good job she has done too. They are for a window that has had nothing up there for the two years we have lived here. At last they will have.

My painter came to finish off a job he started. Left as quickly as he came. Don’t ask…

Today, not sure what will happen, I want to see a friend and do coffee with her, but depends how I sleep as only in a few hours Hub’s up for work and once I’m awake, I’m awake for the day.

Spoke with my lovingly know mad aunt today. She’s coming through in a couple of weeks. I haven’t seen her since Christmas. This year has flown.

My stomach is talking to me, no pleading with me. To give it food. I’m starving but can’t really eat as this is the worst time to eat? Oh, will I be able to resist? I’m eating absolutely the minimum amount of food right now. It’s since I got back from my holidays, and been on the dreaded pills for my so called eye. They have made me lose my appetite. This is a very good thing, when one is the size of an elephant about to give birth.

I have told you in the past how I love elephants, haven’t I? I adore them. I’m fascinated by them, how their minds work.

Our washing machine has broken. Hmm. We have a saying. “It never rains but it pours!” I think that’s what it goes like? Meaning? If one bad thing happens, another will follow.

 The phrase was first used in 1726!

It’s a phrase you never ever hear foreigners saying. In fact our sayings are not even said much by the youth of today.

They prefer short words sadly. Like four letter words?

My eyes are closing so I fear I will start to write rubbish and talk about the weather, then dogs up trees and frogs in my underwear draw… haha.

What an image?

OK, going to try to sleep and tomorrow a good clean to the house as did nothing this weekend. I suffered an attack of idolitis!

Laters gators.

No comments: